How to get more impression from club champions?

Unknown User

I've started playing HH on October 3 and I'm in 246 level so far. Now I know the game  mechanics and how everything works. But in my club there are some players who get 2-3 million impression with just one ticket in club champions, where I can do only 1 million. With 1 million impression it'll be impossible to get any Club girls. Now my Current participating girls are maxed in affection and all of them are level 500. I have equipped one chlorella but still no more than 1 million Impression. 5 girls in my team can do double impression and I have drafted the best girls I have and I maxed then out. STILL no output... Is there a way to get all shards at once? Or any other tips to get  more impression? Thanks in advance!

XRecorder_Edited_24012022_092927.jpg

il y a 49 minutes, Unknown User a dit :

My market doesn't show the epic stuff anymore, I only get legendary and mythic boosters, and they are expensive. I could draft 5 girls with matching poses. Is there any other way?????

How many girls do you have? Beyond a certain threshold, only Legendary items are offered (or Epic, for Books/Aff, and even Rare, for the one market tab nobody ever looks at :) ). I think it's 300 girls (it might also be related to your player level)

Edited by Liliat

Epic Boosters are the first items to disappear (entirely). I also only have Mythic and Legendary boosters.

But their cost doesn't really matter: if you level all 3 (permanent) places of power to lvl 9, the Mythic Pachinko orbs will give you a lot of free legendary boosters (~50% chance per orb). That should be more than you can use. And if you don't have your places of power at lvl 9, first I'd recommend you to invest a bit more in there (it's a great long-term investment), and second it probably means that at your level, Boosters are a waste of Kobans anyway.

• Like 1

But Legendary Boosters are not effecient at his level. In this case epic boosters give him more than legendary. His question also was not if it's a good thing to be boostered, he asked how he can made more damage and in this case booster can help. In Championbattles a little bít lesser, as in other parts of the game, but still here too.

Legendary boosters are more effective than epic boosters for me. I have a total of 46.7k attack power without boosters. Legendaries should be more effective right? And my team in seasons and leagues I get around 413k ego with three legendary chlorella equipped , but when I fight club champs they are at highest 270k ego?? Why is that. Is that the draft doesn't give the best girls or what?

Edited by Unknown User

Probably I remember it false but I memorize I had to wait after lvl 300 until Legendary gifes more than  Epic, but if you have more than 37k Attack-Power Legendary Booster are realy more effective.

Three Chlorellas are not the best combination. They give you more ego, but the better Attack and Defense you can get from Ginseng or the better Attack from Cordyceps are normaly helpfuller. With Chlorella your oponents have to make one or two more attacks against you to defeat you, on the other side with higher Attack you lowered their amount of chances to have a crit against you, because they have not so much trys to get one in one fight. I use normaly this booster combination: Ginseng, Chlorella, Cordyceps. More damage, defense and ego. 

The calculation of the ego in Championbattles are different from the calculation for "normal" opponents.

The Team you get if you start a new stage of a Champion is randomly picked from all your girls that can get more than 1* (so the Common 1* girls didn't affect champion battles).

grafik.thumb.png.44188dec7bb56ecada4cc2071eeebf5c.png

Like you can see here one of my champs and a randomly selection of girls. The girl on the 4th place had no levels and only one star, 1st girl had max stars and ca. lvl 370. Only at the  3rd place the random selection had a matching pose:

grafik.png.f2dcf177dde660625b8485a40aa15610.png

I change at first the 7rh girl to the 4th position because of better stats and than I press the blue button to optimize the team:

grafik.png.cc65acfb6e09e26e4763831f4ae9da49.png

I locked the girl on the 4th position and if I press the left blue button the game will give me 9 new girls from my harem and perhaps there is one or more who fitted better for the team. It can be that you get your strongest girls in the selection after some trys, but it can be also, that you didn't get a 5/6* girl.

12 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Probably I remember it false but I memorize I had to wait after lvl 300 until Legendary gifes more than  Epic, but if you have more than 37k Attack-Power Legendary Booster are realy more effective.

But that was before awakenings, when the girls were at your own level. Cordyceps and chlorella increase you attack and ego, which depend also on your girls level, so the turning point can be sooner nowadays - at least for those two boosters.

• Like 1