Adventure quests "coming soon?"

poohole

I'm in Ninja Sacred Lands and just completed "The Transfer Ritual" quest. The next quest only says "coming soon." When is "soon" and meanwhile, how am I able to use my energy points before they max out and I can no longer accrue further energy??image.png.0b1c14236e73dab674bc137eab307798.png

This isn't a bug.

You just have reached the current end of the main story. "Coming soon" means that the next story scroll is still in development by the game designers.

The normal rate for new story scrolls is as far as I know one per month so the next one should come in February.

Energy can still be spent on the side quests which are designed for this situation or you also can spend 60 energy for a single champion ticket at the reception desk on the champion screen.

• Thanks 1

Hello! You can spend your extra energy here for champion tickets!
image.pngimage.png

il y a 40 minutes, poohole a dit :

Okay. So any estimation on when it will be developed? 😄

A scroll is realeased around every 2 weeks :) sor probably next wednesday. Stay tuned in the patch notes :D

We get 2 new scrolls a month and they come out on Wednesdays. If the month has 5 Wednesdays we'll end up going 3 weeks without a scroll instead of 2. We do also get side quests from time to time but those don't really have a regular schedule.