Pantheon & Blessings

Lumpi46

Here's the answer from support:

"Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support.

We would like to inform you that this is because they cover this week's blessings."

Obviously they didn't check the current blessings: Aquarius & 69... 😒

• Sad 1

Upon further inquiry which blessing should apply, I got the answer:

"Thank you for your response.

Upon further investigation, we would like to inform you that this is because you have reached floor 1199. Please be advised that the higher you go, the more difficulty your opponents will become."

I surrender to the overwhelming wisdom of the support, that I must have reached floor 1199 to fight the mythics on floor 1200.

Interesting enough this week (with the mythic blessing), the stats are LOWER than last week.

(Not that I would be able to beat them in near future...)

• Sad 1

Follow Up:

Two weeks ago, all guys on floor 1200 were blessed with +35% -- for no discernible reason

Last week, the guys were blessed with +20% -- at least fitting for the mythic week

This week, none of the guys is blessed -- not even the Aries New Year Kai.

Well, I shouldn't complain: that gave me ~1% chance to beat them -- which I finally did after numerous attempts (I didn't count). 😊

• Thinking 1

Total power is confusing most of the time. Better to look at attack power, defense and harmony. On some levels, the pantheon opponents kill your team with triple or even quad-critical hits because they have very high harmony combined with decent attack power.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eckos said:

Better to look at attack power, defense and harmony

For sure. I'm just to remind that total power, blessing, etc. is bullshit and what yoy see isn't what you get. You should look mostly at total stats of the opponent's tems like before that update with 'total power' which aimed to simplify the oppont eveluation. Ha-ha-ha!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, erhuty said:

For sure. I'm just to remind that total power, blessing, etc. is bullshit and what yoy see isn't what you get. You should look mostly at total stats of the opponent's tems like before that update with 'total power' which aimed to simplify the oppont eveluation. Ha-ha-ha!

It's not only the values you see only either as there are passive bonus values you cannot see for the opponent, only for yourself:

GH_main_Synergy_Bonus_Feb22.thumb.png.307c0c1ffdbd59e2b331dcedf1b4fac1.png

The pantheon opponents can have similar bonuses not only from their current battle team but also a (hypothetical) harem they might gain further passive extra values from like extra damage, critical hit damage and critical hit chance and I doubt that these are counted in the "Total power"-value

If these are high enough it is not that big of a wonder that 3-star epics may blast apart a team of 5-star legendaries.