Tutorials Need an End Button

Ult

I don't know if this topic already exists, and I acknowledge the title might be confusing. However, I have noticed in recent times that after certain updates the game runs me through many of the tutorials again even though I am level 455 and have played this game for a couple years. When I started the tutorials ran you through game features quite thoroughly but always had an "Okay" button at the end to finish the tutorial text. However, nowadays I have had the Champion tutorial pop up occasionally to reexplain how champions work even though they have not changed.

My problem lies in the fact that the champion tutorial essentially blocks out all functionality of the game until you complete it and it ends on the "Perform" button forcing you to use one ticket to complete the tutorial. This is not a problem for me since I have a decent build up of tickets, but it's more of an annoyance. My concern is for newer players that may not have the ticket stock that higher level players have where they may end up wasting a ticket on finishing a tutorial.

My suggestion is to have an "Okay" button at the end of the Champion tutorial at least to account for new players not having a lot of tickets to spare. Alternatively, another suggestion could be to make the tutorial performance free instead of costing a ticket. Again, this isn't really a major problem with the game just a bit of an observation, and it's entirely possible that I have missed something along the way. Next time it happens I could take some screenshots and add it to show what I am talking about, but I just didn't consider doing it when it happened last time. My apologies if this topic has already been broached or is in consideration.

il y a 1 minute, Ult a dit :

until you complete it and it ends on the "Perform" button forcing you to use one ticket to complete the tutorial

You can also refresh the page (F5 / Ctrl + R), to avoid spending a ticket.

But I agree, tutorials are annoying for non-beginners.

• Thanks 1

I think I have tried doing that before, and while it temporarily fixed it, I had to repeat the tutorial again until I hit that button. If it has been fixed to not repeat on refresh then, that's my bad, but yes the tutorials are ridiculous for players who have been playing longer than a month or two.

I will try it next time it pops up and can post the results. Next time I will take screenshots to document it, but I still think it should be a feature that doesn't require a workaround such as refreshing the page. Just bad design in my opinion.