Dating tokens

BIGEVIL

I don't know the reason behind the removal of the dating tokens but my theory is the mythic girls caused it. I say bring back the system but mythics won't be available to use the tokens on. That way the challenge of getting them is still there. Maybe even do a kobans for shards like every every 10 equals a shard. The highest I ever got was 16/100. Meanwhile I see players with every mythic girl so far and I am just struggling during legendary days as is.

Edited by BIGEVIL

The reason is well-known. Rosso looked at some report from his data analyst around the time the game was starting to make less income, and Dating Tokens were pointed at as the scapegoat. They've been promptly removed from the game and several Q&As since then confirmed Rosso is still confident that was a good idea and a legitimate analysis of the situation. He even let it slip that the game designer who came up with this excellent and balanced feature was fired for it.

You're not likely to get anywhere with this as a suggestion. But at least now you know.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BIGEVIL said:

Couldn't tokens be reworked as a event time exclusive to remedy it and promote koban buying/spending aka revenue for Kinkoid?

I'm sorry you didn't get what I was saying, but I don't know how to make it clearer for you. Kinkoid's BOSS took the removal of Dating Tokens very personally and very loudly claimed multiple times that they never even should have been introduced in the first place. They're not coming back, and your questions slash hopeful suggestions have been made and rejected many times since. Let it go? Let it goooo-oooo? 🎶

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gotaku said:

So either spend real money or stop wasting kobans on everything for a few months and then you can get a Mythic. There are no other methods.

[REDACTED]

Player is F2P. The rest is TMI and doesn't have its place on this gaming forum. @BIGEVIL Please check your profile for a private message from me as a moderator for more details. Thanks. Div*

Anyway even a little help would be awesome.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: Redacted

4 hours ago, BIGEVIL said:

[REDACTED]

Player is F2P. The rest is TMI and doesn't have its place on this gaming forum. @BIGEVIL Please check your profile for a private message from me as a moderator for more details. Thanks. Div*

Anyway even a little help would be awesome.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

(So, it's time for...)

-Pjotr, come in please.

-Wazza boss?

-You're fired. Pack your stuff.

-This is my house. Anyway, why so?

-You're the responsible of our financial crack. You and that horrible idea of introducing dating tokens.

-Ah. Oh. Dating tokens. They're a balanced feature and after all you personally approved it. We had a party about and you named your newborn "DatingtoKenny". I supposed it was fine.

-My data analyst came with a sheet that tell numbers, A lot of numbers. Numbers about, you know, *things*.

-We have a data analyst? Since when?

-Since the circus had that problems with slavery, monkeys, and that deal on the local press. Anyway. data is science. Data are numbers. And numbers are superior to people. Did you ever seen a single man understand *numbers*? They are out of human reach.

-Do you mean introducing Date Tokens had people stop to invest in Pachinko and waited for such Tokens? There was a solution, just make the cost higher at higher rarity...

-We are losing founds, and the data analyst--

-...the monkey...

-The *very polite and competent* monkey (mph) found the culprit. As for the holy traditions that rule our company since the moment I've come with them 5 minutes ago, I have to fire you, cover you in sugar and have you sit on top of a Red Killers Ant hive. Pack up your stuff and please free the office asap.

-It's *not* your office, you're dangling from the tree in front of the balcony.... What a mess... wait a moment. Just wait. So *that* was the reason we had an "exotical imports" voice in the semester report? 2 millions euro to Philippines?

-Monkeys are very pricky about their diet.

-Two millions on bananas and Dating Tokens are the cause? What will be about the poor DatetoKenny?

-No problem. We changed his name into a better one. One that doesn't represent such a shamefull incident in the glorious story of our company. A very representative name.

-HaremHeRonnie?

-PayToWilliam. Goodbye, Pjotr.

[NOTE: this prose is not what happened and doesn't reflect by any means actual people conduits]

• Haha 5