Menu pops up everywhere

Uggi

Who please came up with the brilliant idea that the menu pops up wherever you click?
I ask you to remove the function again, or set up a switch under settings that turns this on and off.
Now you're wondering why. Because if you click more quickly,
the window pops up and you suddenly end up somewhere else and in the worst case on the logout button. Had it 6-8 times today where I played Big Pachinko.

P.S.: I didn't read anything about the nonsensical function in the patch notes either.

I'm playing in the browser and it's been like this for about a week now, if you click below the window, the shitty menu pops up.
Today I wanted to play Great Pachinko because of an event.
So I quickly clicked on the 10 button and the menu always popped up there too. And because the 10 button is right where the log out button is in the menu. Did I myself approx.
Logged out 10 times.

P.s.: It's the same with the Comix Harem.

Edited by Uggi

1 hour ago, Uggi said:

So I quickly clicked on the 10 button and the menu always popped up there too. And because the 10 button is right where the log out button is in the menu. Did I myself approx.
Logged out 10 times.

Lucky you that it was only a logout. In my case, when the menu popped up for me I just clicked back to Pachinko and reflexively clicked to draw spin again... and I'd already clicked by the moment I noticed it had defaulted me to epic pachinko rather than the great pachinko I was spinning previously. Fortunately I had clicked the x1 rather than x10, otherwise that would have been a disastrously expensive misclick.

I've only come across this on mobile browser at about the time they added the full screen option, but ya it seem if you tap on the bottom of any window the menu comes up. so if the page has a button by that area there is a chance you'll get the menu now.

Aaaah, I was able to simulate that.

Until they doesn't change the code, the solution for desktop is to play windowed mode, drag back the window until the game area is covered only, apply a 100% zoom and refresh the page.

This remove inactive areas and the menu shouldn't appear.

Anyway is a code mistake, not a "feature" they implemented on purpose.

I dunno for portable devices.

Edited by lepidocter

On 2/20/2022 at 7:06 PM, lepidocter said:

Anyway is a code mistake, not a "feature" they implemented on purpose.

I don't know what would lead you to that conclusion. Is it based on any communication from the Kinkoid team, or just conjecture? Because, here's the menu function:

function init() {
        var _this2 = this;
        this.$nav = $("#contains_all nav");
        this.$menu = $('nav>[rel="content"]');
        this.$surfaceOutsideMenu = $("#bg_all");
        this.$pachinkoAnimations = $("#content-unscaled");
        this.$nav.children('[rel="open"]').on("click", function() {
            _this2.toggleMenu()
        });
        this.$nav.children("#language").on("click", function() {
            _this2.toggleMenu()
        });
        this.$nav.find('[rel="helper"]').on("click", function() {
            _this2.toggleMenu()
        });
        this.$surfaceOutsideMenu.on("click", function() {
            _this2.toggleMenu()
        })
}

The last click binding, the one that causes this, is triggered on the whole-interface container, which is literally labeled "$surfaceOutsideMenu" in that function. That feels about as intentional as you can get. A bad idea, I think we can all agree on that, but doesn't seem like any sort of accident.

• Like 1