Few questions

Clce101

1. If I post a picture do I need to edit out other players name? Not for cheating but I'd believe it would help convey my point/question better. I didn't see any info in the rules so I'm unsure.

2. Is there a table that shows what levels the set PoPs increase at with your level? In the faq it just says that it increases with level ups. There is one for the permanent ones iirc.

10 hours ago, Clce101 said:

1. If I post a picture do I need to edit out other players name? Not for cheating but I'd believe it would help convey my point/question better. I didn't see any info in the rules so I'm unsure.

Player names are public, so there's no need. But be aware that there are spoiler rules about the pictures themselves, that means you can't post any story image or advanced poses of girls (anything beyond her initial image with 0 stars).

On 2/22/2022 at 3:10 PM, Clce101 said:

2. Is there a table that shows what levels the set PoPs increase at with your level? In the faq it just says that it increases with level ups. There is one for the permanent ones iirc.

Like @bolitho76 said, they increase every 35 levels. You can find the exact levels and stats here: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Places-of-Power