"Team Pantheon" changes to "Team Seasons" after team editing

Mongooo

I think I found a new bug. Everytime I want to edit my team while being in "Pantheon's Stairway" the screen with the teams changes from "Team Pantheon" to "Team Seasons" and I end up in Season instead of Patheon.

I think it is hard to understand what I mean, so hear the step by step guide to make it a bit clearer.

1. Enter "Pantheon's Stairway"
  2. Click "Enter" to get to the performance screen
  3. Click "Change team". The upcoming screen shows "Team Pantheon" in the top left corner.
  4. Click "Edit".
  5. Click "Validate" or "Cancel". I does not matter if you change any girl.
  6. The team selection screen shows now "Team Seasons" in the top left corner.
  7. Click on the red cross in the top right corner. Now you enter the opponent selection screen in Season.

I hope this makes clear what I mean. Could somebody else confirm this bug or is it just me?

Edit: It also happens if I try editing your team coming from "Leagues" or "Villains". I always end up in Season.

Edited by Mongooo
  • Thanks 1

• Mongooo changed the title to "Team Pantheon" changes to "Team Seasons" after team editing
40 minutes ago, Mongooo said:

I think I found a new bug.

You have! And thanks for pointing it out. For once, I've moved a thread from "QA" to "Bug Reporting" rather than the other way around, and this makes me feel all warm inside. ❤️ Indeed, I noticed this unfortunate side effect of today's patch too, and I was on my way to make a Bug Report about it myself when I've noticed your post.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, though I think your step-by-step list to describe the issue is very useful too. Anyway, I'll add a few screenshots so the team can see what we're talking about exactly:

1. I'm about to do a PANTHEON fight, with my current PANTHEON TEAM. I click on "Change Team".image.png

2. I'm correctly sent to the page where I can Select or Edit my PANTHEON TEAM:image.png

3. I click EDIT and I'm correctly sent to the place where I can edit my PANTHEON TEAM:
image.png

4. I click VALIDATE, that's where the BUG HAPPENS. Instead of my PANTHEON TEAM page, I'm incorrectly sent to my SEASON TEAM page:
image.png

5. From there, if I do anything as normal without noticing the top-left title, like for instance if I click SELECT, I'll end up there:
image.png

I can confirm that the same steps lead to the same Bug happening on stage 4 above, from anywhere you have the CHANGE TEAM button. So, ironically, everywhere you use Teams in the game, EXCEPT for Boss Bang, since you can't change your teams there (I say ironically, because it's the patch introducing BB that also introduced this bug, but only BB is unaffected ^^).

The same bug occurs for LEAGUE TEAM, VILLAIN TEAM, and PANTHEON TEAM: once you go to EDIT, whether you CANCEL or VALIDATE the change, you're redirected to your SEASON TEAM instead of the one you actually went to edit.

@Noacc Could you please have a look? Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 1

@DvDivXXXThanks for moving to the correct forum and for adding your pictures.

After reading many posts in the bug report section which should not be posted there I thought: "I should post in Q&A. If it is just me having the problem, I am in the right section. Otherwise a mod will move it." :)

The bug seems to be fixed now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mongooo said:

@DvDivXXXThanks for moving to the correct forum and for adding your pictures.

After reading many posts in the bug report section which should not be posted there I thought: "I should post in Q&A. If it is just me having the problem, I am in the right section. Otherwise a mod will move it." :)

The bug seems to be fixed now.

My pleasure and your thinking was exactly right. Thanks again for your help with this, and for following the guidelines I so often had to repeat to others. ❤️

Indeed, I can confirm the problem is fully fixed now. Thanks to @Noacc and the team for the quick fix!