Some Question About Ego calculation

Hello everyone, I am a new Player and after playing for sometime, I have started getting questions about how ego is calculated and which stats/girls show i focus on for getting my ego higher, If there is any formula used to calculate that, i would very much appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to post it here

My current Harem used for battles:- Bunny(250 5stars), Juliette(250 5stars), Red Battler(250 5stars), Ankyo(250 5stars), Princess Agate(250 5stars) and Prospector Juliette(250 5stars)

Total Power :- 31482.5, Attack Power:- 13,101 ,endurance:- 6258, Harmony:- 9887 ,Ego:-92,603

Player Stats:-  Hardcore:-4892, charm:-5054, Know-how:- 5220, Endurance:- 26,853, Harmony:- 9887

Sorry if this topic was done before, if so please guide me to it by providing the link to post

Plenty of details about stats and fights in the great Performance Handbook:

Very short answer: your main stat (In the Market) gives 4 Ego per point, each Exhibitionist (Green element) girl in your team give +3% Ego, and each Exhibitionist girl you have in your harem gives +0.1% Ego (Up to +10% for 100 girls). Then, your equipment, as well as the total power of the girls in your team also add some Ego.

You can find detailed formulas in the Performance Handbook.

Is the attack power formula in the handbook really correct? I says

The Attack power is your main stat + 1/4 of the sum of all stats of the girls in your battle team.

For me this formula results in about 97% of my actual attack power as shown in the league UI. And this is without taking club bonus and the elements stuff into account. There must be more to the formula...

6 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

(Main stat (including club bonus and ginseng booster(s)) + team power / 4) x (1+Dominatrix synergy bonus) x (1+Domination attack bonus) x (1+Cordyceps booster(s) bonus)

Thank you master senpai 🙏 ! I redid the math and now I get the correct result... I dont know what I messed up last time, but all is well now