Witch 5 star legendary harems will you choose to raise to the top?

yoyowhan

This is a gamble for you to spend your gems and hope to take use for blessings.I only guessed Darla next week right at hentai heros.
So what may you choose?Pose?Zodiac sign?Hair color?
I am thinking of making the same sign with same blessings to fight future patreon stairway if it works.
It sucks for Voyeur harems with no 5 star common/rare harems.And too many 5 star rare Sensual harems to choose.

Edited by yoyowhan

Once again my friend, as I told you in the club chat, use @zoopokemon blessings sheet -> go to unblessed stats and you´ll see which girls are most likely to get a top 7 :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=1661376645

(generally speaking all 5 stars eventually but I´d probably start with those that are useful in the respective week´s blessing or those with the highest base stat (=newer 5 star girls))

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Once again my friend, as I told you in the club chat, use @zoopokemon blessings sheet -> go to unblessed stats and you´ll see which girls are most likely to get a top 7 :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=1661376645

(generally speaking all 5 stars eventually but I´d probably start with those that are useful in the respective week´s blessing or those with the highest base stat (=newer 5 star girls))

I mean making a guess that will have better blessings.Like having 40% doggy style team.Or you just train different harems every time?

19 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

I mean making a guess that will have better blessings.Like having 40% doggy style team.Or you just train different harems every time?

Well guessing won´t do a lot for you most of the time unfortunately ..but you should know if I had to name one 5 star it´d be Norou :P ...I tend to wait for mondays and see what next week´s blessings are and train those girls ..but I´m kinda short on gems so ^^.

• Haha 1

There's a different distribution of attributes in the game, but that doesn't mean the Blessing follow it.

There are more Blondes than Brunettes. What it does mean? That is easier for you collect and own more Blondes. But this doesn't influence the Blessing sorting. Blondes and Brunettes get blessed the same amount of times.

If you have that many gems and you cant wait to upgrade girls (you have one week every week for the girls next week) i would go after the likelihood girls get blessed. You can see this in zoo's sheet too.

Besides that it's obvious to get a roster for every element with 3 girls.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, blaa said:

i would go after the likelihood girls get blessed. You can see this in zoo's sheet too.

That isn't quite what zoo's sheet is showing. It's showing the chances that the blessings will be powerful enough that a girl will be in the top 7 girls. This can cause some girl's value to be understated in the spreadsheet. For instance, Demi is the 8th strongest girl with blond hair so the spreadsheet would consider her to not be top-7 material on a day with a blond hair blessing. However, if you're missing even a single one of the top 7 (Lovebot Norou, Hazel, Nikki Benz, Valentine Nikki Benz, Beatrix, Hilda, and Eliana) then Demi's value is much higher to you than the spreadsheet indicates. 

• Like 1