Upcoming equipment fusion mentioned in patch notes

Sephira

If this feature gets implemented i suggest adding an option in the market to only show the uncommon/epic items so it'll be easier to sell the items we want to get rid of and keep the legendary items we want to keep for fusing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sephira said:

If this feature gets implemented i suggest adding an option in the market to only show the uncommon/epic items so it'll be easier to sell the items we want to get rid of and keep the legendary items we want to keep for fusing

That's not a valid suggestion as it's already in place (not in the official game but as part of the community script). So I've moved your post in QA. Just install the script already, you'll thank Numbers later. ;) 

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/45026831/hh-plus-plus/main/dist/hh-plus-plus.user.js

• Hug 1

It would still be better for the probably still majority of players who don't use any user script if quality of life improvements were inside the game proper. So, I don't agree that it's an invalid suggestion. Maybe "unrealistic" due to Kinkoid's current approach of being dependent on unpaid outsiders to make their game playable. But in a different world where HH developers were focused on user experience instead of cramming new things to do everywhere, maybe a community script wouldn't be at least "mandatory" for play. And maybe a refocus on user experience would get them to see clearer what features can even be made to work and what's a usability nightmare.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, sure. In a different world, this would be a valid and realistic suggestion. Actually, in that world, it wouldn't even be needed as a suggestion because the devs would have already implemented all of the obvious UI and QoL things the community script makes up for, and then some.

Meanwhile, we're in this world. So what's best for this player asking for a way to filter their equipment in the Market right now and in this here world? That I tell them how things actually are and point them to something that will provide exactly what they asked for and so much more? Or that I leave their thread unanswered and even unread (by the devs) under "Suggestion", and leave them without a market filter?... 9_9

Edited by DvDivXXX
genre, formatting and stuff
  • Like 1

Hey, wait, those are two distinct features. One is the alchemy, another is the market change (that's already scheduled, we dunno when). You cannot have both at once. You only have one wish by post.

On a more practical sense, the alchemy thing allow you to fuse such epic/rare in quantities to get something higher, maybe a legendary (and many legendary into a mythic...). Maybe is something that turn more valuable by selling the single items. So, hiding is not necessary. I think is a bit early to call for suggestions if the feature is limited to a GIMP mockup so far.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

To be brutally honest the need to use third party software to add things that should obviusly have been in the game even in a beta stage screams out incompetence a Mile away basic things like this is the reason I no longer have faith in this game 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's not a valid suggestion as it's already in place (not in the official game but as part of the community script). So I've moved your post in QA. Just install the script already, you'll thank Numbers later. ;) 

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/45026831/hh-plus-plus/main/dist/hh-plus-plus.user.js

It's a valid suggestion because not everyone has the script.
People would not need the script if the game just had what it did in the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You did kind of also move the post to QA, with the reasoning being that "it's not a valid suggestion". Usage of mod powers to enforce that statement is a more powerful signal than just an opinion about what is acceptable feedback, and I could maybe retort to that focusing on the wrong detail that it seems you're here dodging the issue of it being far from obvious that OP's post shouldn't be accepted as feedback. It's fine and all to have moderation, but in this case it feels a bit arbitrary instead of based on a set of rules.

I don't think anybody's criticized you being helpful telling about the script.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Rarum said:

It's fine and all to have moderation, but in this case it feels a bit arbitrary instead of based on a set of rules.

This forum's moderation is neither arbitrary, nor based on a strict set of rules. It's mostly based on what makes sense and feels right to the mods and in the context of knowing the forum, game and community. Beyond obvious and basic stuff, at the end of the day, moderating is making a bunch of judgement calls. I know some people are not at ease with that notion and would rather have more mathematical formulas like "you broke rule A57-1.02, this triggers action 6.4/742". But that's not a reasonable or, in my humble opinion, valid reasoning or expectation.

Careful to read neither too little nor too much in our moderation. And we are very done here. I'm closing this thread and the discussions thereof. Good day.

• Hug 1