Can't fight in leagues

Morlow

Let's do a little bit math: League with 100 participants. The last 15 will be demoted.

So you have to calculate: 100-15=85. That say: All players that have a lower ranking as 85 will be demoted. Only if you are at the 84th place and you have 0 points you will be demoted because all players with 0 points will be demoted equal how many they are.

I didn't see the new League girl too.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Let's do a little bit math: League with 100 participants. The last 15 will be demoted.

So you have to calculate: 100-15=85. That say: All players that have a lower ranking as 85 will be demoted. Only if you are at the 84th place and you have 0 points you will be demoted because all players with 0 points will be demoted equal how many they are.

I didn't see the new League girl too.

That's possible I always thought it was end over 75th to get demoted, still doesn't explain the missing girl

Girl present now too so everything seems back in order since I was apparently mistaken about the demotion requirments

Edited by Bjorntje
update

Closing this garbage. No formal warning this time, but come on, folks. @Morlow and @Bjorntje

Don't be so quick to jump to silly conclusions, assume the worst, spam Support with unfounded tickets that will be obsolete by the time they even get to read them, post fake "Bug Reports" here on the forum instead just asking your basic question as a question in the dedicated subforum for that... hijack someone else's thread (even when it's a bad one in the first place) instead of making your own....

And yeah, please be sensible and try to lurk a bit more before posting so you can get the vibe of the place? Okay, bye now. Behave, alright? Cheers. :)