Drop girl bar

G0ku

On 14/11/2017 at 7:19 PM, G0ku said:

Seems that the chances of getting new girl with battles vs boss grow over time. Implement a way to know, how much time/tries are missing to get the next regular girl?

That would be nice indeed, although, I seriously doubt that they will add that. -_-

• Sad 2

that wouldn't even make sense, as according to many hints from the devs the drop rate does not change with number of battles.
if that is true, then the drop rate will be 0.xxxxx% on the first battle and the same 0.xxxxx% on the 1000th battle.
there would be no need to know the number of battles.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe every 10 battles the percentile is raised a .01% or less. Just an idea, I for one am getting tired of spamming all these bosses with only 10 tries. I can easily defeat them, but it's time consuming to wait for energy. Not wasting coins on refill energy.

On 19/11/2017 at 2:07 PM, Real Vincent said:

that wouldn't even make sense, as according to many hints from the devs the drop rate does not change with number of battles.
if that is true, then the drop rate will be 0.xxxxx% on the first battle and the same 0.xxxxx% on the 1000th battle.
there would be no need to know the number of battles.

The dev said the drop rate change with the number of battles for regular boss girls. The drop rate stays the same only for event girls.

21 minutes ago, Zach666 said:

Maybe every 10 battles the percentile is raised a .01% or less. Just an idea, I for one am getting tired of spamming all these bosses with only 10 tries. I can easily defeat them, but it's time consuming to wait for energy. Not wasting coins on refill energy.

It's the outlines of the current system, with different numbers and a few tweaks.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Soccer Spirits has something like this in its version of the gatcha machine. It tracks how long it's been since you pulled a top-tier girl, and shows you in a meter. Eventually, if it's stiffed you long enough, you can press a button to guarantee a high-level pull. I love it. 

• Thanks 1

ive had a similar thought but due to the random it would be hard to implement a "you have x battles until a drop".  What could be implemented is a a counter that shows number of battles since the last drop.  But they probably wouldnt implement that since players with a lot of boos drop girls could get the counter up to 1000-1200 before a girl dropped.  Imagine the ruckus when those screenshots popped up on the forums.

• Like 1