Energy spent needs to be lowered to increase the time value of the game

LLCoolBeard

You should make the energy equal to the amount of time to produce the work. There is absolutely no reason to have to spend 12 energy multiple times for a one liners without a graphic change. This also would prevent "cliffhanger" turn offs which is a major flaw of the current system. The improvement I think would make the game more addictive and could increase the amount of people who retain or still play the game after a few times as well as microtransactions. 

5 hours ago, LLCoolBeard said:

You should make the energy equal to the amount of time to produce the work. There is absolutely no reason to have to spend 12 energy multiple times for a one liners without a graphic change. This also would prevent "cliffhanger" turn offs which is a major flaw of the current system. The improvement I think would make the game more addictive and could increase the amount of people who retain or still play the game after a few times as well as microtransactions. 

After a while, progress in the story isn't so crucial. So, you'll collect a lot of energy from events and season and 'shoot it' at once, solving the issue. People doesn't leave the game for that (if they do). Microtransactions work on top of compulsions, so about 'what they don't have and still want': granting more free energy can probably stop a bit such compulsion.

You should mind that something that bother you *at the moment* isn't automatically what bother the whole community (or I should say that releasing more black gems is way better, as *I* need more - while probably people ask for different ones!).

One thing you could call for is to have energy gauge max out to your level, there wasn't any reason to cap it at 100. But whatever, if you're still on the game after one year energy will be the *last* of your concerns.

Edited by lepidocter