What should I do with my kobans and orbs ?

dorey

I'm level 153, kinda new to the game, I've kept my kobans and orbs in case there is an event to spend. My question are, what is the best way to spend my kobans (i've read that mythic girls are the way to go for HL but i'm still a newbie and cannot buy the bonus shard drop) and is it useful to keep the mythic / epic orbs

Edit : The way I spend the kobans atm is to get the 5* legendary girls of the events, buying combativity refills

Edited by dorey

il y a 28 minutes, dorey a dit :

Edit : The way I spend the kobans atm is to get the 5* legendary girls of the events, buying combativity refills

I think Path of Valor is a better choice under lvl 300 (and then Mythic Days). Legendary 5* used to be a good choice for newer players when it was essentially the only way to get L5 girls, but nowadays L5 girls are coming from everywhere (Primarily Legendary Contests, Boss Bang and Club Champions). The girls from Legendary Days are just too expensive.

Regarding your orbs, you should keep them, and:

- Spend the Great Pachinko x1 and Mythic Pachinko x1 orbs during the first day of Cumback Contests

- Spend the Great Pachinko x10 and EPx1/EPx1 during Pachinko contests (Daily Contests or monthly Legendary Contests)

You can also save your MPx1 for 5* Legendary girls. Girls from the last Legendary Days might show up in Mythic Pachinko (It's a much cheaper way to get them than during the Legendary Days, if you saved enough orbs).

Always keep your MPx3 and MPx6 for these girls as well, as a backup solution if you can't get them with MPx1.

• Like 4

Spending Kobans:

Best investment are the Places of Power (PoP). If you can run all places in 7h you should upgrade the permanent (first line). You have to spend 600 Koban per level and can go to lvl10. At lvl9 you have 3 tickets/Orbs as potential reward, at lvl10 tickets at 4, Orbs remain at the 3 per drop. After this I would say that Orgy Days the next best place to invest Koban is. Here you can get a lot of girls from Villainsbattles and you need only 160 combativity in average per girl because of the range from 1-12 shards per drop. Path of Valor or Path of Attraction are the next places who are worth to spend Koban because they gave you a lot of helpful ressources. Legendary Days can give you 5* Legendary girls but they are expensiv. For the first girl in Legendary Days you have to expect to buy 300 combativity above the natural regen, the second avalaible one needs 500 combativity.

Mythic Days/Revivals are not a good investment until you are above lvl300 or lvl350.

Avoid spending Koban to collect Ymen or do multiple attacks.

Spending Orbs:

Like Liliat.

You can expect to gain 3 girls from 100 EpP Orbs, but have in mind that in all rng systems the variance can be high.

• Like 6

Waiting to use orbs on the first day of CbCs (Mondays) makes sense, but you should save the majority of them, to use on the 2nd day of the LC (the 20th of every month), to help get a new L5 girl.

I'd save kobans for the Places of Power, like @bolitho76mentioned, then once that's maxed, just keep focusing on getting more L5s.  You'll want 3 of each element.  I'm not sure how many kobans you currently gain from leagues, but once you're able to save up 12.7k, then you can buy 5 Sandalwood Perfume, and use the remaining 10k kobans to buy combativity (CP) for a Mythic Days girl (the 3rd of every month).  Once maxed out, (it'll take a long time), she'll be your strongest girl.  You'll have some fun w/ that.

Once you're strong enough to pass floor 1500 in the Pantheon, you can save up 3 CP from every 9 floors, and it'll add up, to the point that you can almost get a mythic girl for free.  I saved 601 CP out of the 806 CP I needed for Bright Agate.  That's some of the most rewarding parts of the game I've seen so far, but I'm getting off on a tangent.

Path of Valor (PoV), Path of Glory (PoG), and Path of Attraction (PoA) are wastes of kobans imo.

Here's some Mythic Pachinko L5 history, if you're curious about which girls can show up, and how often. 

1402839937_mpl5history.png.597ec0d9420261e031c22af297271c1d.png

1542369484_Legendary5StarGirlsintheMythicPachinkoTimeline2.thumb.png.75b59af18064b56a367c2d80a262feef.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2