Chat Room issues.

bagofcon

• bagofcon changed the title to Chat Room issues.

Having the same issue for the past 27-ish hours.  Am being told that, as the Club Leader, I need to unmute Chat.  I never muted Chat in the first place... and here's what my Chat windows currently look like:

Capture_Club_Chat_Broken_1.PNG.cbfc6275e8da3af25095e19d53a88377.PNGCapture_Club_Chat_Broken_2.PNG.a15abafcf520fc9e27c81640c08f780b.PNG

I don't see a lot of options....  Support ticket sent, reply received, reply replied back to, still awaiting resolution.  Posting here only for the benefit of others that may be experiencing the same thing for whatever it's worth. 🙄

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Miccia said:

Same problem for my club.
I don't know if anyone made the ticket but I guess it's a general problem.

I'm very sad for you & your Club but glad we're not alone.  I'll (try to remember to) post any resolution.  Best of luck! 🍀

16 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Our Club-Chat works correctly. I'll keep my fingers crossed for all with issues that they can solve the problem fast.

Glad to hear all's well for you & your Club!  At least it isn't every Club... very happy for you there!  And yes, this is crippling us (though we're relying on our Club Forum to asynchronously communicate/coordinate) so a quick resolution (and no further spread to unaffected Clubs) would be wonderful! 🤞🙏

EDIT: Our Club Chat is magically back up & running.  No reply yet to my Support Ticket but clearly Kinkoid resolved our issue... and hopefully everyone else's, too!

Edited by Hastur
Update
  • Like 1