season points on test server

@Эники-беники In short: Yes it can happen

Q: Why do I lose more Mojo for a defeat than I gain for a victory?

A: The amount of Mojo you win or lose depends on your Mojo compared to your opponent's Mojo. If you have more Mojo than your opponent, then you will win less Mojo and lose more Mojo. If your opponent has more Mojo, then you will win more Mojo and lose less Mojo. You can gain and lose between 1 and 40 mojo.
Buying kisses refills early in the month may put you against other competitive players, this will make your experience in the season quite bad if you end up lose a lot. Don't buy refills if you're new to the game. Play it more casual, you have a whole month to progress in the Season.

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/21217-your-performance-handbook/&do=findComment&comment=248462

• Like 1

Unfortunately, yes. You shouldn't rush the Season, especially at a low power level like you currently have. Basically the longer you wait, the lower you are on the leaderboard, the easier (and just the more doable) it will be. You shouldn't be anywhere near the top 1000 right now. On top of that, starting the Season later in the month helps accumulating Kisses for Kinky Cumpetition. I'm level 495 with girls at level 750 and I've started playing July's Season today, specifically for those reasons. And I'm getting around 20-25 points per win, to give you an idea.

It's especially painful on the test server at low level (slightly less so at higher level), because there are so few active players. It gets slightly better at higher level, but rushing seasons is never a good idea, and reaching 11K points can be really painful, even at lvl 350+ (Doable, though).

Edited by Liliat
typo
  • Like 3