Stat question.

Oh, the stats are mostly a relict from the fromer battlesystem. With the new B.D.S.M. System they are mostly irrelevant. Now it's the sum of all three stats that important and the classes are only interesting in Places of Power and Champion battles.

To have the best battleteam (for lower players) it' mostly the best to use the 7 girls on top of the list in the editing screen. If you progress much further (beyound lvl350) there are much more aspects important, but you will have at this point much more experience with the game mechanics.

• Like 2

It's because of this from main stat: grafik.png.a5c4060d31508032dd12f499668ea230.png

to compare with the other: grafik.png.3e2d1bf8f00908e9e6aaf2db68a2c7cb.png

For both other stats you get defense and 0,5 harmony per point, while you get 1 attack and 4 endurance from every main stat point. If you change your main stat, the calculation will ge new done with the "new" main and both side stats.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

The player stats and the girls stats work differently.

For your player stats (equipment and market stats), you want to focus a bit more on your main stat (It gives attack and ego, which is more valuable than defense and harmony).

For girls stats, however, individual stats don't matter anymore: all stats are added and that gives the girl's "Total Power". So it doesn't matter if she's CHarm, KnowHow or HardCore.

32 minutes ago, Liliat said:

For girls stats, however, individual stats don't matter anymore: all stats are added and that gives the girl's "Total Power". So it doesn't matter if she's CHarm, KnowHow or HardCore.

So, when do these stats matter? Places of power and that's it?

5 minutes ago, TaironLocke said:

So, when do these stats matter? Places of power and that's it?

Please say "thank you" or other meaningful stuff in between replying to every generous answer folks provide you with for your previous question with another fucking question...

I don't like it when there's no gratitude vibe in these kind of threads. These are fellow players answering you, not a search engine or a database, you know? :/💢

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Please say "thank you" or other meaningful stuff in between replying to every generous answer folks provide you with for your previous question with another fucking question...

Holy smokers. I said ty preemptively. That wasn't enough?

• Hug 2

11 minutes ago, TaironLocke said:

Holy smokers. I said ty preemptively. That wasn't enough?

I'm not your mom. If you don't have basic good manners by now, that's too bad, but I can't give you a crash course. Try to google it maybe?

But yeah, you ask one vague question, you get a clean answer, then you realize your question was too vague and you reformulate, then you get a clean answer to that different question... then you keep on adding question after question to each answer. If that doesn't feel a bit pushy to you, there's a problem. It's pushy as hell. And it also suggests that you're biting more than you can chew, because these are very basic game mechanics (mostly obsolete to boot) that you could lurk around or browse the wiki to find out about for yourself. And if you're as new to the game as this thread suggests, you wouldn't be able to take it all in at once, even if anybody had time for dat, which ain't nobody has time for dat. You need to take bite-sized info and experience the game for yourself a bit more to digest the new info, then come back with another question, and so on. We can't turn you from noob to expert in a single thread. It would take like 20 pages and you would need to play around with the first page before you can grasp the second page and so on...

And anyway yeah, I don't find it very polite to answer each answer you get with just another question. Even if you said "thanks" in advance in your OP.

Moving on... Bolitho already told you: the old Charm, Hardcore, Know-How classes ONLY matter in Champion fights and for PoPs nowadays.

You're welcome.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

But yeah, you ask one vague question, you get a clean answer, then you realize your question was too vague and you reformulate, then you get a clean answer to that different question... then you keep on adding question after question to each answer. If that doesn't feel a bit pushy to you, there's a problem. It's pushy as hell.

This is actually just called a conversation. A forum is a place for conversation. I said thanks at the start and probably would have said thanks at the end. That IS basic manners. You cant be really pushy in a forum anyway, its all voluntary. The only one trying to be pushy is you.

What exactly are you moderating here? Do you go to every thread demanding people says ty after every response? lol I've never heard of such a thing. You are doing a magnificent job of fulling out your stereotype though, so congrats on that. 

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

• Hug 1