Queen Tits  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Druiada Titania

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Had 12 shards from previous round (+regen) and most of the CP rewards stashed. Needed 4 SP + 23 refills. SPs were also rewards so the actual koban cost was just 5.0k - cheapest mythical so far.

Also, casually wasted kobans for 2-3 refills that would have been covered by regen 🥱

• Like 2

15 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Going to be interesting to see if there are shards left at the end, and if there is; would it be shards over even if we didn't get the additional 20%

I think it's very likely shards will be leftover.  I saw it's taking over 72 min for the 5400 shards to disappear, w/ 36 hrs into the event.  Even if there isn't shards leftover, that much time for the shards to disappear, is common for an MD on the 3rd day, w/ ~double the shards available.

If there's a large amount of shards left today, before 5 PM CET (France Time - UTC/GMT +1 hour), then there would've been excess shards, even before the 20% shards were added.  Made this little chart, to illustrate the MDR's 20% shard difference.

533473541_druiadatitaniashardsJuly30th2022MDR.thumb.png.4759fc9409b8ddf42e1662a13837c47d.png

Update: Yep, less than 8 hrs to go, and there's more than 5400 shards remaining, so there would've been shards remaining, if this was an old MDR w/ 4500 shards every 2 hrs.

2022-07-31_23-27-59.thumb.png.820cf1ae2f9e6aebc6b0053ad1a08f85.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Made this little chart, to illustrate the MDR's 20% shard difference.

So you seem to like charts and know how to use them to relay information.
Any chance you would be interested to take a look at the blessings log from Zoo's spreadsheet?
See if there are some pattern to the blessings madness, maybe there are some elements/poses that are more common then others?
I like information and see where numbers come from, but I am not great at making in presentable, and my excel skills aren[t exactly... excel-ent

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

So you seem to like charts and know how to use them to relay information.
Any chance you would be interested to take a look at the blessings log from Zoo's spreadsheet?
See if there are some pattern to the blessings madness, maybe there are some elements/poses that are more common then others?
I like information and see where numbers come from, but I am not great at making in presentable, and my excel skills aren[t exactly... excel-ent

I was thinking about doing that to see if Bunna actually got blessed more often than other mythics, on either HH or Nutaku.  It's off-topic for here, so if I find anything, I'll share it in chit-chat, or a new thread.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I was thinking about doing that to see if Bunna actually got blessed more often than other mythics, on either HH or Nutaku.  It's off-topic for here, so if I find anything, I'll share it in chit-chat, or a new thread.

If you do, make sure to include pie charts :)

• Haha 2

Well, as usual I changed my mind a dozen times about whether to pursue the Mythic, and (as usual) I ultimately gave in (one of these days I'm going to have some self control, I swear!). I can really use her right away though due to my lack of strong Green/Exhibitionist girls (as outlined in the Chit Chat thread). I'm at a bit of an affection bottleneck right now, but even at 4 stars she will be my 2nd strongest Green girl, and I have enough Green gems to get her to my max level immediately and still have some left over for a potential (🤞) High Mage Arcana revival in September.

So, may I present, fresh off the plastic surgeon's table, the newly buxom fairy queen, my (lucky?) 7th Mythic, Druiada Titania:

1968898888_ScreenShot2022-07-31at9_32_34PM.thumb.png.9972f2e6c96d627327acc5fc92f50dd7.png

I knew this one would probably be a little more expensive since I wasn't using SP for the first day and a half while I decided whether to complete her, but I was able to get 10 SP-less shards from my 100 natural regen fights. Then, however, I had a bit of an SP-related comedy of errors that was completely due to my not paying enough attention. First, I forgot that I was still on Silvanus Stage 1 from fighting without SP (I had only completely cleared Stage 2), so Leeditt caught a bit of my SP meant for Titania. Then, after I switched to Stage 2, I didn't notice when I unlocked Stage 3 and Preya got in on the SP action. Ah well, sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself and promise to pay better attention to such things next time...

Ultimately it took 870 fights to finish her off (100 from natural regen). A bit more expensive than my previous Mythics, partly due to my own folly. Such is life.

Now I'm really hoping the upcoming MD girl is an ugly ogre of an unneeded element who won't tempt me in the slightest (which definitely means she'll be an irresistible stunner that leaves me broke and panhandling for kobans in the bad part of Begin City).

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

37 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

I can really use her right away though due to my lack of strong Green/Exhibitionist girls (as outlined in the Chit Chat thread)... but even at 4 stars she will be my 2nd strongest Green girl, and I have enough Green gems to get her to my max level immediately and still have some left over for a potential (🤞) High Mage Arcana revival in September.

Ultimately it took 870 fights to finish her off (100 from natural regen). A bit more expensive than my previous Mythics, partly due to my own folly. Such is life.

Now I'm really hoping the upcoming MD girl is an ugly ogre of an unneeded element who won't tempt me in the slightest (which definitely means she'll be an irresistible stunner that leaves me broke and panhandling for kobans in the bad part of Begin City).

You made the 100% correct decision.  I would've done the same thing in your place, if I had the resources, and needed an exhibitionist.

That's a 6.32% drop rate.  10 drops w/o SP, 45 drops w/ SP, for 55 total drops / 870 CP.  100 free regen CP & 770 bought CP, for 8.3k kos.  5 SP for 2.7k kos.  ~11k kos total.  Dammit!  even when you mess up, and have bad luck, it's not that bad.  I've spent 12.7k kos on getting Undercover Valentina, b/c I only used 2 SP at the time.  It could've been worse.

Hey!  Don't jinx it!  I hope the Aug 3rd MD girl is submissive/voyeur, bald, w/ sharp teeth, a duck face, fiery bad breath, hairy arm pits, scales, a tail, no ass, 2 left webbed feet,... basically a shy aquatic dragon, b/c there's no way I can get her, lol.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1

Coin came up heads ....

240 fights : 16 drops for 32 shards (rate 6.67%). Also 26 drops for 520 gems (10.83%). And 10 tickets / 14 MyP / 10,380k yemens.

Costs : 1 SL (already had 5 charges left fron Bunna) - 540. 48 fights for 513 kobans - total 1,053.

From her original MD :

500 fights : 35 drops for 68 shards (rate 7%). Also 720 gems from 36 drops (7.20%). And 25 tickets / 35 MyP / 15,835k yemens.

Cost : No SL (3 used came from PoV); no re-fills - total 0 kobans.

Combined :

740 fights : 51 drops for 100 shards (6.89%). Also 1,240 gems from 62 drops (8.38%). And 35 tickets / 49 MyP / 26,215 yemens

Cost : 1 SL (3 from PoV & 5 charges from Bunna) - 540. 48 fights for 513 kobans - total 1,053.

• Like 5

I had 17 shards for Druiada Titania.  My goal was 34 shards, so that I'd just need 3 SP upon her 2nd MDR.  

I used 191 CP total, for 11 drops.
11 drops / 191 CP = 5.76% drop rate
111 free regen CP, and 80 bought CP (863 kos).
1 SP (540 kos).  
1403 kos, for 22 shards.
Plus I got 1st place in the DC, for a 300 kos rebate.
1103 kos total.

2022-08-01_7-03-45.thumb.png.3f421bae0d548e4719b531567f90f5fc.png

I ended up w/ 39 shards, b/c I wanted to use up the SP.  It doesn't make sense to me to store CP, saving the leftover SP, until the Aug 3rd MD.  I have to constantly spend CP for Golden Anniversary Xtals, and I'd rather not use SP on a non-mythic girl.  Plus, I'll have 10 SP again soon anyway.

I saw 7388 shards left on HH w/ 1 min remaining.

2022-08-01_6-59-07.thumb.png.e015faab52a094f3e3f6d0dea449cfe8.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ July 30th, 2022 ] MDR #10 - Druiada Titania 🟢