Blessing Frequency - 1 Year Analysis (w/ 8x 3D Pie & 2D Bar Charts)

Ravi-Sama

Yeah I guess there could be a fair bit of bias on either side of the coin. Since I never had her (until very recently with her 3rd coming), I probably noticed and remembered most of the times she got blessed because that annoyed me. Since you had her for a long time, you probably noticed and remembered most of the times she didn't get blessed because that annoyed you. ^^

That's why I'm being cautious and mentioning impressions and feelings. And why I'd love to get proper data.

Hashtag the Human Brain.

All in all (according to this topic's data):

- Taurus blessings: 2

- Grey hair: 0

- Pink hair: 0

- Golden eyes: 2

- Missionary: 2

So 6 blessings in total. I don't count the Mythic Blessing (6 times), because she wouldn't really benefit from it (Since she's not the best element, you'll probably include other mythic girls first).

Not sure which of these blessings apply to HH and which ones apply to Nutaku, or if there was any overlap (double-blessing). It's not bad, but not great either.

Edit: I forgot 3 blessings, from the Submissive element. So, 9 blessings in total. Compared to her 25% chance of being in the Top 7, I think it's a bit on the lower side (Although we can't directly compare Number of Blessings with Top 7 probability, I know. Again, just a feeling :) ). With one year of blessings on 2 servers, we had 220 Blessings, so 9/220 = 4.10% (6.82% if you include the Mythic blessing)

Edited by Liliat
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Liliat said:
  • Taurus blessings: 2 (1 on HH, 1 on Nu)
  • Grey hair: 0 (none, arrrgghh!!!)
  • Pink hair: 0 (none again, whhhyyy?!!)
  • Golden eyes: 2 (2 HH, 0 Nu)
  • Missionary: 2 (1 on HH, 1 on Nu)
  • Submissive: 4 (2 on HH, 2 on Nu)
  • Mythic: 6 (3 on HH, 3 on Nu)

I filled those in for you, w/ up to date 57 weeks of blessings (from Zoo's sheet).  After a little over a year (57 weeks), Bunna was blessed 9 times on HH, and 7 times on Nu.  16 times total, out of 228 total chances, for 7.0175% blessed rate.  Her Mythic rarity, was most often the reason she was blessed, which doesn't give her an advantage over other mythic girls, despite having dual hair colors. Yet, she's high up on Zoo's Unblessed Stats sheet, w/ a 24.47% "chance to be in top 7."  Perhaps in time, like by the end of this millennium, we'll see her get blessed more often than other mythic girls, w/o dual hair or eye colors.  I'm still happy I got her, b/c in this case, the past doesn't dictate the future.  Anything could happen.  That's also why I'm glad I got Succubus Abraël.  Eye colors have a smaller pool than hair colors, so the odds are slightly higher, that a dual eye color girl would get blessed most often.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 3