i cant set tam for bang Skye

misericordia

6 minutes ago, misericordia said:

ID 2584474, cant set team, i try all obtions include Auto fill

Have you turned it off and on again? :)  Also, more details or screenshots would be good.

This isn't a global thing at any rate, I've just tried and I can set up a team as usual. So this doesn't belong in "Bug Reporting".

Giving us your Player ID here won't help. We're not Support, we're not even Kinkoid staff. ^^

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

10 minutes ago, misericordia said:

yes, i try again and again i select team, i validate, i say yes i agred with team and i have a screen dark with no response

Read my previous post again (maybe refresh the page first, you seem to have read the initial one-liner only; I've added a lot in a later edit).

30 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

This isn't a global thing at any rate, I've just tried and I can set up a team as usual. So this doesn't belong in "Bug Reporting".

Giving us your Player ID here won't help. We're not Support, we're not even Kinkoid staff. ^^

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

Can you READ? ¬¬

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, misericordia said:

i refresh, i log out and log in, the same bug

It is happening to multiple people, but if you complain here or ask too many questions they will just ban you or give you a warning if you haven't already got one. Just shut down any ad blocker type stuff and you should be ok.

Edited by ShannonX
  • Hug 1

9 minutes ago, ShannonX said:

It is happening to multiple people, but if you complain here or ask too many questions they will just ban you or give you a warning if you haven't already got one.

To multiple? Which ones? It can be that I some oversaw, but at the moment the only one I recognized with such an issue here or in Dicord is the thread opener.

12 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

To multiple? Which ones? It can be that I some oversaw, but at the moment the only one I recognized with such an issue here or in Dicord is the thread opener.

It's people from my clubs, most people quit using the Forum because they got tired of being trolled by moderators. I helped them and posted the fix above for anyone reading.

• Like 1

Hm. It's weird that mostly the member of your club seems to be affected. In my Club (from lvl 100-500 members) there is no report from such an issue and also in Forum and Discord isn't such an report. Very strange in my eyes (no offense, only a strange thing 🙂 )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Hm. It's weird that mostly the member of your club seems to be affected. In my Club (from lvl 100-500 members) there is no report from such an issue and also in Forum and Discord isn't such an report. Very strange in my eyes (no offense, only a strange thing 🙂 )

I am glad so few people are having issues, and I hope anyone who reads my posts on here and some alternative sights are able to figure it out. Always good to have happy people playing! My guess is that most people simply disabled their ad block in the first place and didn't get this far.

1 hour ago, ShannonX said:

It is happening to multiple people, but if you complain here or ask too many questions they will just ban you or give you a warning if you haven't already got one. Just shut down any ad blocker type stuff and you should be ok.

I'm not a fan of the bullshit you seem to be spreading in that first sentence. Could you please stay on the intellectually honest side and not try my patience in a thread where I was already more than patient enough with a clueless broken record who just kept repeating the same vague stuff over and over again instead of reading my advice and/or giving more details? :(

Antimod propaganda is not welcomed. If you do it you will just get a ban or a warning in your face. Same for toxic behavior in general. How you somehow got it in your head that these things had anything to do with "asking too many questions" remains a mystery, however.

And I'm disappointed to see you turn to bullshit like that all of a sudden. That was uncalled for, demonstrably unfounded (even by just my posts in this very thread you're making the bullshit claim in) and well, disappointing. You've been here long enough to know better than this.

Had a bad day? Sorry for you. Don't take it out on this forum's mods, though (or anyone else, ideally). Thanks. ¬¬

EDIT: Ah, never mind. I had you confused with someone else for some reason. Looking at your post history, and the warnings and temp bans you deservedly got for being extremely annoying (and not for "asking too many questions") and yeah, makes sense.

Informal friendly warning this once: tread carefully. I'll keep an eye on what you post and if you start a smear campaign like that or otherwise become a nuisance for the forum again, there will be consequences again.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information

43 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not a fan of the bullshit you seem to be spreading in that first sentence. Could you please stay on the intellectually honest side and not try my patience in a thread where I was already more than patient enough with a clueless broken record who just kept repeating the same vague stuff over and over again instead of reading my advice and/or giving more details? :(

Antimod propaganda is not welcomed. If you do it you will just get a ban or a warning in your face. Same for toxic behavior in general. How you somehow got it in your head that these things had anything to do with "asking too many questions" remains a mystery, however.

And I'm disappointed to see you turn to bullshit like that all of a sudden. That was uncalled for, demonstrably unfounded (even by just my posts in this very thread you're making the bullshit claim in) and well, disappointing. You've been here long enough to know better than this.

Had a bad day? Sorry for you. Don't take it out on this forum's mods, though (or anyone else, ideally). Thanks. ¬¬

EDIT: Ah, never mind. I had you confused with someone else for some reason. Looking at your post history, and the warnings and temp bans you deservedly got for being extremely annoying (and not for "asking too many questions") and yeah, makes sense.

Informal friendly warning this once: tread carefully. I'll keep an eye on what you post and if you start a smear campaign like that or otherwise become a nuisance for the forum again, there will be consequences again.

Very sorry you took this so personally, I didn't mean to elicit a response with profanity. Hope your day is good!

• Like 1