how to get legendary girl

games699

i want to have her in my harem but i dont think i will get the girl in given time is there any way to upgrade my chances of getting shards

like if i did 10 combat i will get 2 to 5 shards so is there any way to get her faster and which one is better 10 combat or 50 combat to get the shards if you do know please tell me

Edited by games699

Shard drop rate is 10% and 2 shards per drop in average in a Legendary Days event. So, it takes almost 500 fights to get her. You need to buy combativity.

50 1x, 5 10x or 1 50x fights, all give you 50 fights, so your chance remains the same in any case.

There is a perfume booster which gives you one more shard per drop up to 11 times, that is 55 less fights per perfume you use for this event . However each perfume costs the same as 55 combativity. So, using the booster you get the legendary girl sooner but it won't be considerably cheaper.

Edited by Sarvar
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, games699 said:

is there any way to get her faster and which one is better 10 combat or 50 combat to get the shards

As @Sarvar summed it up, you need to make around 500 fights.

Use of x10 and x50 options doesn't change the drop chance.

Preparation for Legendary Days is having like 4k gold (to be on the safe side) for combativity refills on the last day.

• Like 1