Where are the eccentric girls?

TaironLocke

Idk if this is a thing that happens where they offer different types of girls at different times or what but I have been playing this game almost two months and don't have an eccentric girl over common. I have 3 of the five star story girls and 4 commons. So, not only are they not rare its my smallest category altogether. Next is dominatrix with twelve, one of which is legendary, all commons otherwise. Meanwhile, I have multiple 5L girls in 3 other categories. Is that just terrible luck or what? Seems almost a kind of balance issue to me. At this rate I will have to wait for pantheon 1000 before I can spend my thousands of Eccentric crystals. 

grafik.png.9916c8e3f9e7b3d53d9ad5cf353128d7.png

Like you can see from one with a near 1100 girls Harem eccentric is a rare element.

Be happy that you have storaged gems at the moment, the amount you will need for the higher awakenings increase very fast. In the next months you will be able to collect more girls and will have more chances to get enough girls to spend gems on.

Two month isn't a long time in this game. You have to run a marathon with this game, not a sprint.

• Like 2

Most of the L5 girls for the Eccentric element appeared in LD (Out of the last 8 girls in LD, 3 were eccentric).

Currently, there are only 8 of them:

- 5 in Legendary Days (They will be revived once every 4 years on average. Yeah.)

- 1 in Pantheon

- 1 in Club Champion (2nd 3rd girl on Chad)

- 1 in Legendary Competition

And then there are 2 Mythic girls (Radka and Alexa; both have already been revived). That's not a lot, for sure.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

Here's an important PSA for our beginner friend here: stars matter more than rarity! A 5-star Common is better than a 3-star Legendary.

Strong girls with lots of stars are only released at a pace of 4-5 per month, so if you've only been playing for 2 months then it's unsurprising there would be elements for which you don't have strong girls yet. The most recent Eccentrics have been Imogen in April's Legendary Days, Ellie from May's Legendary Contests, and Radka from June's Mythic Revivals. So you basically missed the last wave of Eccentrics if you arrived right after that. Two months without an element is pretty normal, and nothing compared to the almost 1 year drought we had on Voyeur girls. The devs actually promised to do better on ensuring every element gets released at least once in a while after that...

• Like 1

Oh, I'm so disappointed. :( When I read the title I thought this was going to be an interesting discussion about girl types in terms of looks and/or personality. Turns out it's just "eccentric" as in "Red". I wish those useless terms for gem colors weren't so broadly used.

Anyways, the noob is in good and capable hands already. I'm out of here. ^^

il y a 16 minutes, Yamiray a dit :

My data has Haruka listed as 3rd girl in Chad(1st Kumiko, 2nd Mika, 3rd Haruka)

I just used a weird sorting for my list of girls (in release order, rather than grouped by Champion), which is a bit confusing to read. You're right, she's definitely the 3rd girl. She's the 3rd girl on the 2nd Champion :)