Mobile looping error

Drackomut

Since I tried out the sex friends option in the app, I've had it, whenever I don't start the app now, the browser opens automatically and if I go back to the app, the browser opens again.
I have already reinstalled the app but it is always the same error.
What should or can I do to stop this?

1 hour ago, Drackomut said:

1. Look around before posting (check you forum profile, you missed the sticky in Bug Reporting)
  2. There are multiple past threads with useful advice for this exact situation in this section
  3. Forum regulars may help you even further
  4. Basically start by deleting your browser's cookies related to all Kinkoid sites, empty your cache, log out of the game on your browser, close it. Then reopen the app and log in. In most cases that's enough of a fix.

1 hour ago, Drackomut said:

I have already reinstalled the app but it is always the same error.

At first: Delete the app.

At second: Open a browser on your mobile and open the game from there.

At third: Forget that the app exists. The app is buggy as hell and never really supported by Kinkoid.

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

1. Pour 1 litre of milk in a large pot, add 300gr of white sugar and put on mid flame
  2. After a couple minutes add some vanilla flavour and a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
  3. Continue to mix the whole time
  4. When milk boil, lower the flame a bit, but still mix up with a wooden spoon
  5. Around 2 hours later, the mix will dense up and come with a brown color. Stop!
  6. Your Dulche de Leche is done! Taste it on fresh bread or as topping for creme caramel/pannacotta. Save it in the freezer.
  7. Don't play using the App, use the browser.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2