Sex Friends offers

Pirusssd

29 minutes ago, Pirusssd said:

To me this does not make any sense they are the same game the only difference is that they are played in different pages!

Cry me a river. Nutaku has its own myriad of free Nutaku gold shenanigans and is a different site, it doesn't have the partnerships Kinkoid has and you can't have it both ways. Life is hard and so am I. ("Novocaine for the soul").

Cheers, Div*
------------------
(Self-quote from my sneaky edit of Holy's post that already clarified this promo was not applicable to Nutaku before you posted about it. ^^)

23 minutes ago, yourfriend said:

I am a little suspicious of the wording to "treat a girl" does that involve a credit card and real money or not?

Yeah, the phrasing is very misleading, since it actually says "treat them with gifts" as the requirement, and "gifts" are something specific on ImLive that costs real money to acquire (and then be able to give to the cam girls). But no, it's just the same old routine as the previous times:

• Delete your ImLive account from the previous crosspromo with them
  • Follow the Sex Friends or popup link in HH
  • Create a new ImLive account with your HH email address for the nth time
  • Validate your email there and wait a bit
  • Get the 1.5k kos in HH.

Even CMs weren't 100% sure if this was a different, paywalled requirement or just poor phrasing, initially. I can confirm it worked for me and others without paying a dime, though.

However, it isn't clear when "the end of TODAY" is, depending on the time zone they use as reference (and it could be either CET, Kinkoid's time zone, or whatever time zone ImLive uses). So the offer might already be expired as of this writing. In any case, I would hurry up and try getting it ASAP if I were you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, the phrasing is very misleading, since it actually says "treat them with gifts" as the requirement, and "gifts" are something specific on ImLive that costs real money to acquire (and then be able to give to the cam girls). But no, it's just the same old routine as the previous times:

• Delete your ImLive account from the previous crosspromo with them
  • Follow the Sex Friends or popup link in HH
  • Create a new ImLive account with your HH email address for the nth time
  • Validate your email there and wait a bit
  • Get the 1.5k kos in HH.

Even CMs weren't 100% sure if this was a different, paywalled requirement or just poor phrasing, initially. I can confirm it worked for me and others without paying a dime, though.

However, it isn't clear when "the end of TODAY" is, depending on the time zone they use as reference (and it could be either CET, Kinkoid's time zone, or whatever time zone ImLive uses). So the offer might already be expired as of this writing. In any case, I would hurry up and try getting it ASAP if I were you.

Thanks a lot for the informations!

Never did one of the sex friends offers before, but 1,500 kobans were too appealing.

I created the ImLive account about 15 - 20 minutes before reset time and got my koban reward 1 min before reset.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1