banned for cheating ??

wiggiddywack

while trying to login this morning i received notification that my account had been permanently banned for cheating. i have never cheated and have only been consistently playing everyday for years so this is very difficult news to receive.

is there any any chance of getting my account back or at least figuring out what happened ?

5 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

Were you using an automation script?

The only scripts approved are those who doesn't interfere with the game as it violate the rules.

wasnt using a script and to be honest am not even sure what that is. i just am signed in on my phone and desktop and check manually, daily

Maybe they overshot a little in their purge of cheating accounts?

Or is it actually possible that players can "use scripts" without actually knowing it?

What scripts are we referring to anyways?

JavaScript-stuff that let's you farm kobans for free or automatizing stuff you would normally have to click manually and similar things?

3 hours ago, Eckos said:

Maybe they overshot a little in their purge of cheating accounts?

Or is it actually possible that players can "use scripts" without actually knowing it?

What scripts are we referring to anyways?

JavaScript-stuff that let's you farm kobans for free or automatizing stuff you would normally have to click manually and similar things?

Automizing stuff to have the game click through certain features for you. Any use of those is grounds for a ban and is noted as against the ToS

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wiggiddywack said:

nope. it is just the message that i have been perm. banned. and i have never used any script i have always manually operated every aspect of the game

I deleted the picture because you forgot to block out your email address and you probably don't want to leave that visible for everyone to see.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 10:03 PM, Oliver66 said:

I deleted the picture because you forgot to block out your email address and you probably don't want to leave that visible for everyone to see.

sick. would really just love my account back considering i never cheated. am not smart enough to even know how to cheat. never tried to cheat. but go off i guess

The only hope you'd have with the ban is to plead to the kinkoid devs themselves directly. The forums isn't the best place to do that generally we mods who are players appointed by kinkoid run the forums, we only keep things civil and forward bug reports. Anything to do with specific accounts could only be handled by kinkoid. Your only real hope is to join discord and directly message Neven or Noacc kinkoid. They can check your accounts and would either need your player ID, which you can only find in the game if you didn't write it down beforehand or your email, which you definitely don't want to be posting out in the open on the forums where anyone can see it.

You can follow the link here to join the GH discord: https://discord.com/invite/djbBgYp