Make invisible eyes visible.

aike

21 hours ago, aike said:

We currently have 4 girls with unknown eye color

We currently have 5 girls with unknown eye color. But I do not quite understand why the color of Lorelei's eyes is unknown. If the rest of the girls' eyes are constantly covered either with hair or masks, then with Lorelei they are covered with hair only at stage 0. At least in the pictures in the Harem. So the color of the eyes should be possible to distinguish.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 9:48 AM, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

Heya! 💖

Thanks @Master-17! I'll be sure to share your feedback on changing Lorelei's eye colour. ^^

Could you also throw in my suggestion to simply consider "Unknown" as a possible roll for Blessings while you're at it? We have this issue for plenty of girls and not just for eyes but for hair as well (Royal Housemaid infamously has one less attribute to get a chance at a Blessing compared to any other Mythic, notably). Since "Unknown" is regularly used as a valid answer to some attributes, then it would only make sense and be fairer for it to also count as one for Blessings. Thanks in advance. ❤️ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Could you also throw in my suggestion to simply consider "Unknown" as a possible roll for Blessings while you're at it?

Not the best solution, because there are only 4-5 of them, and then the blessing will only work on 4-5 girls? It's better then to make "unknowns" work like jokers - they always fall under any color whatsoever.

For example, a blessing on red eyes: girls with red and unknown eyes fall under it. If red hair - those with red and unknown hair. And so on.

P.S. Why the housemaids have an unknown hair color? We get an 1 in our harem, not all of them. And the color of her head is on the image.

• Like 1

il y a 16 minutes, Master-17 a dit :

P.S. Why the housemaids have an unknown hair color? We get an 1 in our harem, not all of them. And the color of her head is on the image.

Because all variants of the same characters must share the same physical attributes. And all variants have very different hair colors (It seems that they all have blue eyes for now, but if a new variant is introduced with Red eyes, the eye color might be switched to unknown as well...)

43 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

For example, a blessing on red eyes: girls with red and unknown eyes fall under it. If red hair - those with red and unknown hair. And so on.

I don't think you thought this one through. ^^ That would be OP as hell. Unknown would become the evergreen permanently blessed attribute... I'd much rather have them go with my proposal so that these girls who currently cannot get blessed for this attribute get a shot like anyone else.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Unknown would become the evergreen permanently blessed attribute

First, not always. Blessing by color happens every other time and either through the hair or the eyes. Secondly, unknown eye color have only 5 girls and unknown hair color have only 5 girls too. Only 5 girls are "permanently blessed". Thirdly, all girls with unknown eye color are 3-stars, 4/5 with unknown hair color have the same star-level. And only one of them is mythical, which only a select few have.

Edited by Master-17