Cumback contests

OmerB

52 minutes ago, Karxan said:

IF i knew her Name, i would check.

Okay, so you sent a ticket for an issue that you don't actually have any reasonable evidence for. You don't really need her name, you can just filter your Harem for CbC and see who you're missing there, and if you recognize the face of the girl whose shards you think you might have lost.

It's infinitely more likely you made a mistake than your shards magically transformed into orbs without you acquiring the girl they were for first.

3 hours ago, jelom said:

@Karxan Well, I have Halcyon Harrier shards from cumback contest of 3 weeks ago that I will claim today, but the other girls I got them before, so I am not sure who could she be.

My guess is that you got her in PoR, or that you participated in cumback contest without girls to win, or that you got her in pachinko, or labyrinth.

Halcyon Harrier was in the preceding CbC, still uncollected & showing Shards for all 3 Contests then the 3 after for a more recent girl, which were immediately changed to Orbs the day after it ended.

Karxan Edit: 

A new event is coming to the Haremverse!
Path of Renaissance is a new event containing revived PoV recruits.

Unlikely but not impossible, i guess?

so, um doubtful...

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Okay, so you sent a ticket for an issue that you don't actually have any reasonable evidence for. You don't really need her name, you can just filter your Harem for CbC and see who you're missing there, and if you recognize the face of the girl whose shards you think you might have lost.

It's infinitely more likely you made a mistake than your shards magically transformed into orbs without you acquiring the girl they were for first.

but i don't remember what she looked either, so not helpful, though i am looking again to see if any 'click'...

Karxan Edit: i updated the Ticket, uploading the screenshot & asking for the Girl's Name, so i can check if i got her.

Edited by Karxan
fact checking
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jelom said:

@Karxan Well, I have Halcyon Harrier shards from cumback contest of 3 weeks ago that I will claim today, but the other girls I got them before, so I am not sure who could she be.

My guess is that you got her in PoR, or that you participated in cumback contest without girls to win, or that you got her in pachinko, or labyrinth.

Yes, I'm also waiting to claim Halcyon Harrier from the CumC rewards. Other than her, the last one that I got from CumC is Reaver Khiara (but I'm not sure when). From CCC, the last one I got was Avatar of Astarte.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jelom said:

@Karxan Well, I have Halcyon Harrier shards from cumback contest of 3 weeks ago that I will claim today

Is there a reason she needs to be collected today?  Do Shards expire?

(mods, please feel free to merge with a prior post if you feel i'm making too many posts)

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

Is there a reason she needs to be collected today?  Do Shards expire?

Contests expire after 21 days, community scripts have a very useful timer  that tells you the time left in each contest.

image.png.7238bb97b5f52fe457a3382060ded01e.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jelom said:

Contests expire after 21 days, community scripts have a very useful timer  that tells you the time left in each contest.

image.png.7238bb97b5f52fe457a3382060ded01e.png

So Halcyon Harrier is about to expire?  OK then, collected!

The thumb rule if you don't have the script installed: if you have two cumback contests event rewards (2x3 = 6 CbC contests) in your contests queue, claim the older ones before next cumback contest starts.

• Like 1

it's very Frustrating - what i thought to be a glitch appears to be a new standard with CbC & a few others.  Screen refreshing when getting the Girl, robbing players of getting their screenshot.  Have any of you been having this issue?

BTW, anyone have the name of the Girl that came AFTER Halcyon Harrier?

Edited by Karxan

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

BTW, anyone have the name of the Girl that came AFTER Halcyon Harrier?

According to the sheet, the next two girls after her should have been apocalyptika and Desert Flame.

Edited by OmerB
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

According to the sheet, the next two girls after her should have been apocalyptika and Desert Flame.

i think it might be Apocalyptika, whom i don't have, but i do have 84💖 Shards, from prior event/Contest.

i added a couple more questions to the CS Ticket.  I'm hoping to get this figured out & resolved.  Soon...

9 hours ago, Karxan said:

i think it might be Apocalyptika, whom i don't have, but i do have 84💖 Shards, from prior event/Contest.

i added a couple more questions to the CS Ticket.  I'm hoping to get this figured out & resolved.  Soon...

So maybe you took place 5-15 on one CumC day (for 50 shards), and on another day place 16-30 (for 34 shards).

I wouldn't old too many hopes on these CS tickets. There are some things they do, and some thing that they don't (And they don't like to get too many responses).

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

So maybe you took place 5-15 on one CumC day (for 50 shards), and on another day place 16-30 (for 34 shards).

I wouldn't old too many hopes on these CS tickets. There are some things they do, and some thing that they don't (And they don't like to get too many responses).

That's what i figured.

Sad i can't count on Customer Service...

• Hug 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...