Cumback contests

OmerB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first place went very high, but I'm satisfied with my top 4 place on the 2nd CumC day (gems day):

Plus a nice precious ticket and some gems from the DC 🙂

Edited by OmerB
  • GG 1

@DvDivXXX can you pin this thread?

It's one of the only threads for a recurring event, which is being used quite frequently (at least by me), so I won't have to search for it each time. Thanks!

All the other threads can remain as they are, but pinning this one will be of help for me.

You can unpin these two threads - the future of CxH and the Calendar (since it's not being updated).

The only 4 pinned threads imo should be: Chit Chat, Gift Codes, Sultry Mysteries and maybe the Cumback contests thread.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

• DvDivXXX pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Karxan said:

No response so far from Customer Service as to why my Girl Shards💖 got changed to Orbs🔮 before i collected any...

And you still don't have the girl those shards were for?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

And you still don't have the girl those shards were for?

IF i knew her Name, i would check.  You quit CXH long ago so you don't have it, so i need @OmerB or @jelom to chime in, since CbC isn't announced like other events nor are they mentioned in the Patch N💀tes.  I'll Double check recent News, maybe she got a brief mention with something else.

@Karxan Well, I have Halcyon Harrier shards from cumback contest of 3 weeks ago that I will claim today, but the other girls I got them before, so I am not sure who could she be.

My guess is that you got her in PoR, or that you participated in cumback contest without girls to win, or that you got her in pachinko, or labyrinth.

• Like 2