Hi, Tier 13 Prize Girl in Spooky Season, I claimed her and I don't see her in harem.

PaulosBlade

18 hours ago, PaulosBlade said:

Hm. Well I just started, and I simply asked a question; however you answered it. Thanks even though your attitude was a little testy for a Platinum Member. :saunters away:

You're lucky, if it was for me I'd used words.

The same question is posed 10 times a month,  there's a pinned message about and you should see a green mark on your game avatar to tell you something about. We can't do more to help people that doesn't even give a chance to themselves.

Your aptitude is a lil bit cocky for someone that ask questions so silly.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 2

Yup. Don't bite the hands that are nice enough to feed you, @PaulosBlade. I very much appreciate you posted your noob question in the appropriate subforum (QA), though. You have no idea how often this exact question gets asked right in Bug Reporting (where the sticky that already gives the answer is) instead.

Welcome to the forum (and to the game, visibly). Don't focus on people's tone instead of their message when they answer you. Especially not when they're actively helping you. That's not how we roll here.

Also, try to lurk a little. Most noob questions everybody inevitably has early on already have readily available answers including right here on the forum. If you do a little bit of research before immediately asking us, it will be a good sign that you're motivated. Also, repeating the same thing for the billionth time, contrary to what you seem to assume with your slight at Bolitho for his "Platinum" status, does not make it less annoying, you know? It's quite the opposite.

Cheers.