What is the specific use for Girl's classes and your characters class?

LilithChamber

I noticed Girls have a main stat wich shows up next to their name, for example, Regine being Hardcore, and my character's "Main character" class being Charm. Do these classes impact anything major in Performance (league and seasons)? Since all stats are important, I want to know if I should be focusing on a specific Statted team, or if the Girl Class is only useful for Champions. If so, what is the main character's class useful for? Thanks!

In League and Season the classes are not more relevant today. Today the classes of the girls are relevant for Champs and for Places of Power. The class of the main char defines which class has which Bonus to give. Main stat gives attack and endurance, the two others increase Harmony and the defense against the specific class.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, LilithChamber said:

Thanks for the answer! So technically speaking, the main character's class doesn't really matter, as one with a different class can do the same things, but just has to focus on buying/equipping a different stat?

It's even less than this.  In the end, you want to max out all scores, so you'll equip legendary rainbow items 99.9999% of times.

Practically, forget of hero classes and focus on having the higher possible score on all of the three stats, whatever the class.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

Well, it's not exactly like that. When choosing rainbow equipment, you should try to choose the one that has more of your main characteristic, because it gives more profit than the rest. However, if the primary stat is a little smaller and the rest are significantly larger, that's much more important. The balance will come with practice. Moreover, you can put on one thing, go to see the characteristics in battle (preferably in the Seasons), and then put on the second thing and compare. Understanding will come :)