(Base Stats) Are some Common girls better than some Legendaries?

LilithChamber

I've seen some common girls wich stats add to more stats than the Legendaries. I do know about Blessings and such, but then what's the reason one is Common and the other Legendary, even tough her stats are worse?

Edit: I've also noticed some girls seem to really underperform stat wise, like Gork's stats adding up to very very inferior amount when fully leveled compared to someone like Bunny. What's the reason for girls that are lacking in stats, aka Gork or Cheerleader Alana? Do they have a specific use, should I not level/affection them...?

Edited by LilithChamber

Welcome to the forums.

Girl "rarity" in this game doesn't mean actual rarity, but rather tier. Earlier girls of the same rarity tier often have worse stats than newer girls.

Starter/Common girls are the ones you get early on from worlds, and from Great Pachinko x10 and the boss of the first world.

What you want to focus on are the following:
Any starter/common girl that is 3* or 5* max affection to increase Ymen return, and to improve stats. These will generally eventually pay for the Ymen you used
Any other girl that is at least 5* max affection to improve your stats, and to increase YMen return over time.

I feel that 3* (excluding starter/common) and 1* girls have basically almost no use, unless you need them to make good teams due to a lack of 5* girls. Depends on your level.

Blessings data spreadhseet with info on all girls stats here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LilithChamber said:

Thanks! One last question, while leveling 3* and 1* common girls helps for unlocking Awakening, is there any reason to give them Affection gifts (besides upgrading their own stats)?

I've been playing a long time, and for along time, 3* girls were useful. Once the new system came out, things changed.  I would affection max 3* common & starting when you have nothing better to do, as it's cheap, and will eventually provide a positive return on your investment in YMen. Increasing girl affection will inrease your YMen income, and also help with stats

I personally have never leveled a 1* common girl up at all, unless by accident. I should've mentioned that I do technically use maxing their affection out when I need to do it for daily goals, as it's very cheap resource-wise. Once I get my 5* and 6* girls full on affection, I may change that strategy.

Check this thread out for lots of details on various forms of battles in-game:

If you have your 5* girls maxed out with affection stars it's a good investment to inrease also 3* girls. The temporary PoPs will need much more power in higher lvls and so you need a good bunch of 3* girls with good power to run all PoPs in 7h.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LilithChamber said:

I've seen some common girls wich stats add to more stats than the Legendaries. I do know about Blessings and such, but then what's the reason one is Common and the other Legendary, even tough her stats are worse?

Edit: I've also noticed some girls seem to really underperform stat wise, like Gork's stats adding up to very very inferior amount when fully leveled compared to someone like Bunny. What's the reason for girls that are lacking in stats, aka Gork or Cheerleader Alana? Do they have a specific use, should I not level/affection them...?

In a nutshell - beacuse some of them have 5 stars while others have only 3 stars. You were comparing 3 stars with 5 stars girl...

The amount of stars counts a lot a gives lots of power to the girl.

Edited by OmerB

Sure. To clarify what Bolitho said, upgrades are good on any girl (including for late-game PoP power indeed). Level-ups, though? Not in a few million years.

1. Rarity (for the most part)(1) defines the base stat sum the girl has.
  2. Each star multiplies these base stats by a hefty amount.
  3. Each level adds one pile of said stats.

The latter two mechanics are the same for all girls and all based on the base stat sum(1), which depends on Rarity alone. So everything else being equal, a Common girl will always be weaker than her Rare counterpart, who will be weaker than the Epic equivalent, and so on up to Legendary slash Mythic(2).

(1): We speak of base stat sum because in most cases , each girl of a given Rarity has a fixed amount of base stat points which is the same as her contemporaries of the same category (a lot of older girls have a weaker base sum than more recent ones of the same category, though). There can be a lot of variation in how these stat points are distributed between the three main stats, though (mostly between the two secondary ones, the girl's primary stat slash legacy class, aka HC, CH, or KH will always have the lion's share of stat points).

(2): I lump Legendary and Mythic together because they are the same except that Mythic gets one extra star. So unless your Mythic has all 6 stars upgraded, she'll have the same values as a Legendary.

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Level-ups, though? Not in a few million years.

You might still want to reach lvl 100~250 for all girls. It gives easy points in level up contests, and helps with PoP (Lvl 12~15 PoP are quite difficult when you just reach them, if you don't have a few hundreds of mid-level girls). And it's not that expensive (Lvl 250 is less than 12k XP for a legendary girl, level 100 is less than 2500)

• Like 3

OH yeah, of course. My bad, that was poorly phrased. I meant don't spend gems on any girl that won't see the battlefield (beyond the 100 you need to unlock all levels). But for sure, I have almost everyone at 250 by now. Between daily goals and contests, any new girl rarely stays at level 1 for too long. ^^

• Like 3