• Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Bountiful Season. Next Event >>

1937.jpg

Legendary Days

Antidote to Negativity
Wildman,

Starting today until the 25th (1 pm UTC+2) of October you will have four days to seduce the legendary heroine Painkiller and take her to your Harem. You must first fight Grey Golem to recruit her.

Fill me up with your positivity, Wildman!

Boss Girl

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Voyeurs.png Painkiller

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

is someone using SP (Astral Amethyst Potion) on these Legendary days? Is it a good idea?

Koban/gold wise it should be neutral or slightly positive on average, but it can save you some kobans/gold if you hit a low drop rate run.

Edited by jelom

Il y a 19 heures, OmerB a dit :

I thought about asking this in the Q&A section, but since no one is commenting on this post anyways - is someone using SP (Astral Amethyst Potion) on these Legendary days? Is it a good idea?

i usually get shards normally until the last day i use 1 sp or 2 sp to finish the girl (of course i buy CF using kobans)

but i found it s better to start directly with sp, it will cost you less in buying CFs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madahmed said:

i usually get shards normally until the last day i use 1 sp or 2 sp to finish the girl (of course i buy CF using kobans)

but i found it s better to start directly with sp, it will cost you less in buying CFs.

Oh, I thought that you save those only for Mythic days. It's nice to know that it's worth it on LD too.

il y a 11 minutes, OmerB a dit :

Oh, I thought that you save those only for Mythic days. It's nice to know that it's worth it on LD too.

L5 are worh if you cant have a mythic. if you dont use sp ou need like 500 CF to get the girl but with SP ou get the girl with less CF

• Like 1

18 hours ago, OmerB said:

I saved up 100 free CP to start the event with, and then it was all natural regen + 2 of those potions, still 2 days to go and I already have 67 shards, I consider myself quite lucky this time but I'd settle for less too.

Maybe I'd use a third one, take out some of the luck I'd definitely use a third, cost would be 540*3=1620. Generally without the pots (or 1-2?) I'll need to spend 7200±1200 which is a shit ton. So short answer for me is: yes, use them.😄

Also, I pursue M6 on neither HH nor CH. This is because M6s incur a much higher cost in both acquiring and maxing🤑. Indeed a maxed out M6 is superior to a maxed out L5 in terms of inherent, raw stats, but this advantage is easily overshadowed by blessings. Just consider this: is it easier to put 7 blessed L5s in the team every week or is it easier to do it with M6s?🤔 It's too costly at least for me so I'm not pursuing them in the short term, and by short term, I mean a really long term lol.

• Like 1