Stashing and Using Pachinko Orbs

OmerB

I got a nice stash of orbs (328 GPx10, 25 GPx1, 142 MyPx1, 88 EPx1) and I'm wondering when and how to use it. In the past I just used them mindlessly, but I'm trying to up my game.

Of course, I use some of them when there's a Pachinko based contest.

I heard that there's a special pro-Jutso using orbs :) I saw that some of you are regularly monitoring the girls in the Epic and Mythic Pachinko, so I figured that there must be something to it. What's the Pro-tactic/strategy for using the orbs?

Edited by OmerB

On 9/15/2022 at 9:49 PM, DvDivXXX said:

That's a fair question any dedicated player must ask themselves at some point. Leaving aside the whaling it out "solution" (more of a cheat code, really, no strategy involved when you can bulldoze everything with real-life cash ^^ but thanks to them for supporting this game we love)...

Time. Time is the most crucial factor, and then there are of course a number of choices you can make both to form a long-term cohesive plan to reach the goal of emptying your EP pool, and short-term to stick to it and work towards this goal the best you can. All in all, it takes about two years, give or take, to empty your EP pool as a F2P or small budget player if you have a clear strategy for it and you consistently stick to it.

There are different ways to go about this, but no, none of them involves actually brute-forcing your way through the pool with an army of EP orbs, at least until you are already very close to emptying the pool, and most definitely NEVER during an event that adds temporary girls to your EP pool.

Here are the main guidelines:

1. Never ever use EP orbs during any event that adds event girls to the EP pool (CE and OD, primarily).

2. Regularly use your EP orbs outside of events, while only the permanent EP pachinko girls are available.

3. Whenever possible, prioritize permanent EP girls in MP rotations. Save your MP orbs for them as priorities. Skip event girls from MP entirely.

4. Play your OD events diligently, but skip the part about pachinko entirely. Always make sure to catch the new girl introduced on a villain! She's a new permanent EP girl; you don't want her to be added to your EP pool when you can instead grab her on the cheap during the event.

Slowly but surely, you will take girls out of your permanent EP pool, hopefully a bit faster than they get added (currently only two a month are added consistently, during OD, one of which you can catch before she gets your EP pool growing, as mentioned above). Occasionally, they'll add a handful of new ones outside of OD, but that hasn't happened in many months. Fingers crossed.

Eventually, you'll get less and less past event girls available in MP rotations and more and more permanent EP girls, and any you catch this way is way cheaper and benefits you more in the long run than getting her from EP orbs or using your MP orbs for past event girls. It's not very intuitive, but very efficient and a tried and true system to do this, over a fairly long time. Time. That's still the main factor.

Good luck have fun. Don't hesitate if you have any followup questions (before "okay, I've emptied the pool, now what?" which should inevitably come in a year or two ^^).

Hey Omer, fair and good question, but occasionally use the forum search, as there is already a dedicated thread on orbs strategy.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bobick said:

Hey Omer, fair and good question, but occasionally use the forum search, as there is already a dedicated thread on orbs strategy.

Ok, but I don't understand completely the reason for these instructions. I'm guessing that it's in order to get the girls on Mythic Pachinko rather than on Epic Pachinko. Is it correct?

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

I'm guessing that it's in order to get the girls on Mythic Pachinko rather than on Epic Pachinko. Is it correct?

The thread has a strong focus on getting girls from Epic Pachinko with clearing the pool as ultimate challenge, however, this is interlinked with a good strategy on Mythic Pachinko. Epic and Mythic orbs are a valuable resource which in general should be stacked and used wisely.

To answer your more basic question, this is my view:

• EP orbs during LC and potentially Daily Contests to slowly reduce the number of girls in the pool. Never spend EP orbs during OD!
  • MP orbs when there are L5 girls and Epic Pachinko girls available in Mythic Pachinko. MP1 orbs potentially during CbC where they provide a higher value than in other contests.
  • GP10 orbs during LC (and CbC), they are available in abundance. Potentially to get C1 girls during LC or for daily goals.
  • GP1 orbs during CbC only.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, OmerB said:

What if there's a Pachinko based Daily contest during Classic Event or Orgy days? Shouldn't I use Epic orbs then?

Orgy Days: Never! Risk is too high to get a girl which is not in the pool.

Classic Event: I don't spend EP orbs. Likelihood to get a future MP / OD girl is much lower than in OD, though, one can therefore have a different opinion. This fundamentally changes in the late game, which I have not reached yet (my EP pool contains 60 girls). You most likely want to clear the Classic Event at that stage.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 1

After you cleared EpP Pool the first time you should trying to storage enough EpP Orbs to get the Pachinko only new OD girl at the folllowing LC (or have all other OD Girls then you can try to get her in a matching Daily Contest before 2nd day of LC) to have a cleared EpP Pool again and after this clearing the Pachinko only girls in the CE to a) minimize the MyP Pool and b) to avoid more girls in the OD which, with a little bit of bad luck, will Pachinko only there again and again.

• Like 2

The point is: You will have much more benefit from a cleared EpP Pool so this should be your first goal. To reach this is getting permanent Poolgirls from Epic Pachinko the best what you can do. The Eventgirls are in the MyP Pool too and you have the chance that they will be in OD at Villains so you have a chance to get them with relativ low costs. We have a nearly 4% chance to get girls with a EpPx1 spin so you can expect to get 3-5 girls every month depending on your success in EpP Orbs farming. In OD we get 2 permanent Pachinko girls every month: 1 Pachinko only and one at a villain. You can get the one from Villains normaly without great problems and so you get one EpP girl in the pool so you can reduce the Pool with EpP girls a little bit every month by 2-4 girls, but this will be lowered if you get an event girl from EpP. At the moment we have 214 permanent EpP Girls. Sure, you can get some EpP permanent girls also from MyP, but to clear the Epic Pool you need very much Orbs and sometimes they add other girls into the Epic Pool to (like the Brand Ambassadors).

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, OmerB said:

What are the benefits from clearing the EP pool?

Sorry, Omer, don't get the following wrong. I really acknowledge and even appreciate your dedicaton and willingness to improve, resulting in this continuous gush of questions, but you also have to digest the information which is given to you (not by me, I'm usually not the Erklärbär type of guy, but by immensely helpful folks like bolitho, DvDivXXX or Liliat). The benefits are exactly what bolitho explained five posts above.

Or, in short: The benefits are Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You guys rock. And yeah, Omer remember our deal. You have the training wheels off now, so you're the one who needs to stop Omer from going off the rails. ^^

Make a bit of an effort to understand, search and maybe anticipate a bit more. And beyond that, please don't pick up the habit of asking another question as your response to every answer you get (say thanks, for starters, and maybe give the info a minute or two to sink in before asking "but why"). Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1