Something's quite wrong with PvP battle balance

Ente68

Some time ago I opened a ticket regarding this matter, and the answer was in the line of "think that Harmony gives a random advantage, then someone with lower stats can win"

But now I find that incredible. With each stat higher (or WAY higher), I can get only 1 out of 3 victories? In spanish we call this "tongo"

bad battle balance.png

Edited by Ente68
typo
  • Hug 1

At first has Limule Tempest two sensual girls in his team. This is a relevant adition in healing that egalize most of your better attack and with the one more physical girl he increases the chance of a critical hit. You both have near the same Harmony so from the baseline both of you had near the same chance of a critical hit, but with the one physical girl more he has a little bit greater chance.

So he heals much more ego and have a better chance of crits. RNG on top and that's it.

BTW: Way higher is none of your stats, they are all slightly higher. In no place you have at least 120% of the stat of your opponent.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What Bolitho said, but most importantly this is such an uneducated wild guess whine of a post... And in "suggestions" although you're suggesting zilch (and not understanding the base mechanics either).

Your team sucks ass compared to his: 176k total power to his 189k. Also, you don't understand and somehow way overestimate Harmony, and clearly have no notion of the metagame whatsoever. Limule/END is one of the toughest opponents out there in D3, you're lucky you got a random win against him at all.

I'm closing this garbage thread and we'll be monitoring you for a bit.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2