500 Internal Server Error & Purchase denied

Karxan

It is bad enough that when i finally decide to make a purchase, the Season Pass: Bountiful Season for $4.99, my debit card isn't accepted, with no explanation why.

most of the time i try to play lately i can't, getting "500 Internal Server Error
An internal server error occurred."

Not being able to play for 2+ hours with "500 Internal Server Error
An internal server error occurred." wasn't just annoying it cost me in-game resources & my place in Contests & Leagues' rankings.

Still no clue given as to why my debit card purchase won't go through.  At this point i feel kinkoid should just give my the Season Pass: Bountiful Season & Season Pass: Spooky Season , for my wasted time & lost rewards...

Pachinko/Night Club sometimes takes your Orb then have a server error, so i lost the Orb used & get no items/girl/affection; seems to be an ongoing issue.  Less frequent but also bad is doing Champion Performances & not getting Win/Loss rewards but the Tickets are still taken/spent.

Edited by DvDivXXX
tags updated

@Karxan

You mention several issues in your post. It's best to address them separately.

1) For solving (or getting idea why) debit card problems you need to take it to either kinkoid in-game support (see Setting -> Support) or question your bank, since it's most probably them blocking the purchase attempt.

2) For understanding Error 500 go here:

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/20086-500-internal-server-error-dont-panic/

Most common cause these days is spending market items too fast.

3) & 4) Orbs and Champions issues. To give us a chance to understand what you mean it's best to untangle it from the previous two and approach them separately, and not with full on rant mode. No "ongoing issues" with them are happening to me, and forum and discord are quiet on it, so it's probably on your end.

20 hours ago, Karxan said:

At this point i feel kinkoid should just give my the Season Pass: Bountiful Season & Season Pass: Spooky Season , for my wasted time & lost rewards...

I wouldn't push it if I were you.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Lovely and incredibly patient and exhaustive response from Finder.

You'll get a quick and dirty warning from me to balance it out: [WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

You're not the snowflake you think you are. Go ask questions in QA and stay out of Bug Reporting when you're not reporting bugs at all. I'm moving your list of whiny complaints slash requests where they belong (hint: NOT in Bug Reporting).

• Haha 1