Clubs - New Feature

FinderKeeper

18 hours ago, Darkyz_ said:

Haha, I see Holy has spread his poison here too, fine, I accept the challenge on behalf of the mighty JusTits League, we're way more organized (and democratic) than you are, it seems, so it may be a curbstomp battle, sorry in advance. And of course, when in doubt, blame @holymolly for everything that's going to happen 😈

By the way, before the battle begins, let me explain the few reasons why I didn't accept you and @Shadow93 in :
1) I had up to 350+ requests at some point (Gogeta was one of them at first too, so your mighty leader was rejected too 😁 ), I guess raising the club stats fast brought it upon me, fair, but it was hard to choose.

2) I had a list of 33 players that asked me to join via Discord (or that I wanted to join from Discord) days or even weeks before clubs were announced and the 7 remaining places were given to people that reached out to me on my turf (still Discord), I didn't accept anyone that just sent a request in game without a word, this was my selection process : "Be polite, you're in" 😉

We know your reasonings! You just should've created 2 clubs and split your account! 😄 But alas....

Nah don't worry, we all blame Holy. That's just how it works. He's nice; we blame Holy anway. He helps out; we blame Holy. He's a good leader; blame Holy. He posts too much Rin pics: okay that one is definitely his own fault.  not a reason to blame him because tohsaka´s best girl.

Edited by holymolly
:p
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...