Unclaimed rewards

whyrm

I have this problem several times now, so thoght I will give it a try.

In PoV, season or Bang event I didn't claim my rewards on purpose (if a new contest comes with the specific requirements, it can help). But because some RL issues I couldnt log in in time and lost the rewards.

Couldnt you implent a system that can store up the unclaimed rewards from the last day and the players can get it after they can log in again? That would make a lot of ppl relaxed about losing their hard earned rewards.

Thanks.

Whyrm

4 hours ago, whyrm said:

I will give it a try.

You missed the mark by a bit. The section you'll want to post any future question or vague suggestion slash wishful thinking for future reference is where I've moved your post to: QA.

In any case, Bolitho already answered you: buy a monthly subscription and you'll get unclaimed rewards automatically. Otherwise, just work on your timing.

When you don't have this paid safety net, my recommendation is to claim any and all major rewards as soon as you unlock them, especially girls. Some players like to play with fire and leave big rewards unclaimed until a contest lines up for them, but if they burn themselves this way, that's on them.