CLUB LEADER INACTIVE

BURANNKO

Hello, I hope to find some help, I am a member of a club of 23 member where only 5-6 of us are active and all the rest are inactive including our leader, I only want the leadership to be placed in an active member and because is no in-game way to do it I sent a ticked to customer support that was answered in less than 24 hours with the answer:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support!

We can make an exception for changing the leader in this case.

Please start a discussion in the club chat to determine who should be the replacement leader and let us know with a screenshot once you have made your decision.

But this represent another problem now, because I have playing the game for long now and up today I didn't even knew "club chat" exists, I seek for it in the game and tried to figure up where is it but I totally failed, what made me realized that even if my MIRACLE I find the "Club Chat" none of my comrades will see it anyways because we are just noobs, newbies we just started playing the game and I am probably the only one of us visiting the forums, or, other members tried before me with the same result because we HAVE NO CLUE how to communicate with each others, I tried to see if clicking in the 3 dots and going to their profiles I can message them but can't find a way to, I seek in the whole game UI and can't find any chat or way to talk to other players in the game, then can someone please tell me what I can do or how I can do it? And like I said I don't care if is me or not but can not be possible that if a club leader become inactive for over 4 MONTHS by now the leadership change to an ACTIVE player?????????

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_28.png

Screenshot_29.png

Screenshot_30.png

• Haha 1
  • Hug 1

(I would have used the facepalm smiley reaction but we don't have one).

So...

Yeah, you guys are mega noobs alright, but you might also need glasses?

image.png

• You've never noticed nor wondered what this speech bubble icon right in between the main menu button and your player profile button might be? Never made the connection "oh speech bubbles as in comics, as in dialogue, as in chat?"? Never (and that's the segue into the next point) saw a green exclamation mark on it?

• You're in a dead club, kiddo. Support would be willing to make an exception if there was even a sparkle of life left in there to manifest. But there clearly isn't. Your screenshots show there are 23/23 members (almost all of whom show as long inactive), the club is barely upgraded, and there are only 5 of you showing even indirect signs of life through the occasional CC fight (all of whom have super low early game levels)... and NO ONE SPOKE in months? Yeah, this is not worth rescuing.

• Quit this ASAP and apply for a club that's still alive instead. It will be much easier and much better.

• Last but not least, please approach the forum with more respect. For starters, heed my warning about posting in the correct subforum from now on (for you that will be QA and nothing else for the foreseeable future; the section I've moved your thread to). But also, don't SHOUT RANDOMLY and don't post a shit ton of useless screenshots right from the get go. Ask your question and/or explain your concern first, see what we tell you and if we ask for more details or pictures. Here, the picture is very clear from the opening line.

Cheers.

• Like 4

Hello @BURANNKO

Blue Balls Club 🔵, currently has one open spot and you are welcome to join us.

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/17178-blue-balls-club/page/9/&tab=comments#comment-275292

I could perhaps make more openings for your club mates, but I'll need to discuss it with my club first.  Unfortunately, five is too many (I've only got so many openings  😜).

Luckily there are other great clubs also looking for new recruits.  

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/24210-les-culottes-legandaires-id-1006/

• Like 1
  • Hearts 3

13 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Never (and that's the segue into the next point) saw a green exclamation mark on it?

To be completely fair, chat exlamation mark is kind of weird: if the last message you read went up to the oblivion and there're only new unread messages, the exclamation point does not spawn. And I believe this should be the case even if you never clicked on the chat icon, so, all in all, there is an actual chance that the other four active members chat with each other non-stop without him being ever notified of it 😂 

This said, I strongly agree with all of your other points. 

• Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

48 minutes ago, AmandaMoon said:

I could perhaps make more openings for your club mates

Well, he never ever talked to them himself, so who knows if they'll be interested, IF (and that's a big IF) he even manages to establish contact with them to begin with. ^^

I like how you went about your recruitment attempt by also pushing a completely different club and making him discover the Club promo sub-forum in the process (most likely). Discretion is advised, but times are hard and it's not like you were doing it all the time everywhere either. So all good. 👍

• Like 1