How to get a mythic girl

Dardah

Been playing for 1.5 years and I have 20 Mythic girls. Waiting for the last 4 to return (eventually) to complete the collection. I'm 100% Free-to-Play. There are definitely things you can improve in your game plan, if you want to obtain Mythic girls :)

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

10 hours ago, Dardah said:

I’ve been playing for 3 years now but still don’t have a mythic girl, and I just happen to battle a guy with SIX of em. So I began to wonder if there is something I ain’t doing right 

Thank you!

Also, please check the forum for the relevant section before posting.

Noob questions like yours (and questions in general) go in QA. This isn't "General Discussion" material by any stretch of the imagination. Moved it for you this time. Please note the section, if you post again it'll most likely be here.

How to have girls? That's an interesting question.
You shouldn't be sad if after 3 years you get none and see someone with up to six of them.
You're probably acting by emulation or desire, instead to follow nature.
Read below, it can possibly help you.

HOW TO HAVE A GIRL
At first, you should be aware that while we have evolved culturally, we didn't evolved biologically so much. Our brain move on the stimulus of a different, primeval world. In such world, part of the female deep brain was about reproduction, and staying alive enough to reproduce.

This lead to the seductive arguments for Male. How Female brain determine if something is seductive?

A  girl, based on her *personal experience*, can find one or more of these traits attractive in a male, at various grades. Just these 5.

• [A] Physical condition (health/beauty) - if there's a problem, the Male can kill it.
  • [B] Brain - if there's a problem, the Male can find a solution.
  • [C] Power - if there's a problem, the Male can call others to help (Power can also be "social skill").
  • [D] Resources - if there's a problem, the Male have tools to solve it or entirely avoid the problem.
  • [E] Empaty - if there's an *existential* problem, the Male understand it (so help face it- this also hint the couple can grow up the kids better).

So, if you want for, you can try cultivate some trait and see. Most people increase Trait [A] as it's a no-brainer: even a monkey can go to gym and quickly develop an healthy body.
Anyway, as said each woman rate traits differently - even *negatively*! - so by having 100% of a Trait is not a guarantee that all girls will want you. You'll seduce only girls that love that Trait - and repulse those that dislike it.
That said, is better to have at least a couple of Traits near or above average.   Find your way.

### IMPORTANT NOTE ###
Some people misread the above. Like "you need Brain WITH HER", or "you need to show Empathy TO HER".
No no no no no T_T. This is a very bad mistake. Such Traits should be shown *before* meeting any woman and be part of your daily life whatever, whenever. It's not a strategy, is what you must be for real!

OK, I HAVE TRAITS, WHY NOT GIRLS THE SAME?

If you lack a woman, there's an high chance of such instances.

• [1] Some existential problem is locking out the expression of a good trait (that does't mean "I'll be rich if things go differently" - you're *not rich*, that's the point. The point is "I'm depressed, so not empathic").
  • [2] By emulating a figure of respect, you try to have a feeble trait prevail above the good ones you own for real (you're empathic, but you try to be powerfull emulating some actor/your father)
  • [3] You have fear of acting by your actual intents (fear of rejection, complex of good boy, "having sex is bad, cannot move this road!") - this lead to speed down all of your sexual life as you "desperately fall in love with every cute friend" until a sad news is told to you. The regeneration time from the emotional shock can last years.
  • [4] You don't listen to girls nor discriminate them, ending to approach wrong girls or in the bad way.
  • [5] You are calling for *any* woman, while in fact you should listen to yourself and ask what your wishes really are. Without such introspection, you'll look needy and nerdy (someone that kill out any seductive trait). This really help you compensate in the meanwhile ("Wanna have care of someone" - time to have a cat).
  • [6] You're virgin and check the wrong sexual traits on a woman.
  • [7] You're basing your entire life on female consent. Only gay stylists do that XD. The "needy" aptitude lock out all of your traits. For *entire prehistorical ages*, the Males had sex with random Females and fled after the kids were grown enough. They were Hunters, Explorers, Artists, Leaders... never heard of the important role of 'Mommy Guy' XD. Womans aren't deciding your values. The 5 Traits above are just a small part of an individual. And most of girls that are "evaluating" yours are... worst than you in many fields of life. Free yourself from this mind block. Get consent from the most important individual first: YOU. 

Elaborate on this and find your answer. It's something you should 'heal' not for a girl, but for your own existance first.

SARGE IS THE DEVIL!  
Mind that all the above is not a "sarge course". Sarge is the art of creating false positives by using a stated dress/manner/language code to have sex with girls that:

• -Want to do sex before the night expire
  • -Rank people based on that sole sex act
  • -Are usually drunk to the bone
  • -The entire place is made to have people obtain sex

Sarge is the costly way of having sex and tell nothing about your success with girls or as an human being. Who told you about 100 sarge dates, is practically a virgin in real life.

HOW TO APPROACH
Now that your mind is clear, your Traits are expressed and you're not castrating yourself (and above all, you stop reading of Sarge online), it's time to find women.

Women are all around. If you're not an Hikikomori or love drawn girls more than real ones, you should meet something like 200 each day.

The best situation is "shared grounds". Going talk to unknown people is the road to hell instead.
A themed chat. A recursive group of friends that go places. Shared social activities.
Practically, a virtual "micro-universe" that have some stated reference (fixed members) and a degree of refresh. If the friend party is made by you and 3 nerds playing D&D, there's no refresh. Your country barbecue, rock band party of friends is way better.
In a word: be open to specialized, "micro universe" socialization.

How the approach "work" for real?
In fact the approach is different than Hollywood shows.
In my entire life she always did the first move. The first move is quite subtle, and is an "innatural attention". She laugh too much to jokes you're telling to others, she agreed to your silly statements, she want to be part of the small group you belong to. On a chat, she knock you while all others are gone to talk some more.
She *never* talk of her sentiments, drama, issues. She want to look shiny to you.

Once this happen, she practically emulate the cat that show his belly - she's defenseless. Her brain literally cut you out as a paper doll from the context, that fade away. You're *the protagonist*.

Just be sure to meet her again, and recreate the illusion.

This method speed up the process 1000 times: as long such event don't happen, you don't lose time with undecided or uninterested girls. It spare you also any heart break: you can ignore girls that send no signals.

The real game begin right now. Try to find some minute "alone" and tell her something deep/smart/interesting about her.
"What you did tonight? You really shine as a star. It's beautifull!"
Normally this is enough. The male that she's idealizing is telling something very good to her. It's loooove.
Invite her somewhere with a small talk approach, it should just look as a normal extension of your quality time together.
"Tomorrow there's a Baloon Festival. I'll be very happy if you'll come with me!"
You don't quote the drinks, the walk, the dialogue and whatever you'll do consequentially ;).

This, and you can invite me to your marriage.

ANYWAY, AVOID SUCH GIRLS

This is a lesson on what girls to avoid. Really: avoid them at any cost!
Even if they send you signals. "It's a trap!".

[A] The girl of one of your friends. Guess what happen to you next week, when she met the third friend...
[B] Women that start *too much and intense*. They can be narcissistics. I know you're sexy but a woman that tell "I ripped my hairs out by missing you" is trying to enslave you.
[C] Nagatoro. A girl that does shit tests out of any Sarge context is not sexy. She's just a bitch. You don't need her. She have control issues, ignore her and she'll fade away.
[D] Loli in disgrace. You know the routine. She look sad and cute, you'll prompt to listen her issues and you're done. You're in an honeypot. She'll do *whatever* to look cuter, at the same time you're not aware that you're helping her keep some balance in her ongoing evil sexual relationship. The reason is she want a male perspective on the subject of "how still have sex with my dickhead boyfriend I do hate?". Her female friends are wasps waiting for her to fall, so she found you, her dickie female. She make you lose time and invest sentiments. It's full of nerds, leave her to them.
[E] Depressed buddhist dark holistic angeleological nazivegan superwoke. She can look interesting. But 99% of times she's just unable to *accept* reality and search something where something cannot be. If an individual follow "irrationality" (instead of sense of wonder: stars are astounding even without angels inside them), it surely miss some personality cornerstone.
Having any intercourse with her will make your life hellish. No actual dialogue, no actual grow as a couple, she shift in personality twice a week and she want to talk about amazonas baboons instead of having sex. This girl will make you feel alone like never you experienced so far, as she'll read you irrationally (so, the way she want that moment).You're not with her, her mind is filled with a picture of you she change at will.

AND THIS ANSWER TO "HOW TO HAVE GIRLS"!

• Haha 3