Uses of Epic Draft orb

OmerB

What are the best uses of Draft orb? and when should I use it?

I got my first draft orb (on CxH), and I'm having 34 girls on Epic Pachinko (Night Club) currently.

I thought to use it during LC.

Edited by OmerB

• OmerB changed the title to Uses of Epic Draft orb

It depends on your goals:

If you want to empty the EpP Pool as fast as possible - follow Liliats advice

If you want to score many points in the LC-Pachinko contest to get the best rewards from there - use the Draft Orb at LC if you can reach top4 at the end with the Orb for sure.

If you need Kobans badly and don't have the thick wallet to buy some - use the Draft Orb in a Daily Contest if you can win the Contest with this Orb for sure.

• Like 2

I meant - which are the girls that I want to get from it? Like, if I'm using it during CE or OD, I will have a choice between an event girl and an permanent EP pool girl? So which to choose... 🤔

Edited by OmerB

The draft Orb choose two girls randomly from the pool. If you use it while CE or OD lasts you will have the chance that both girls are eventgirls, that one is from the event or both are permanent EpP girls. I'm not completly sure how many girls are in your permanent EpP pool at the moment but I think you will have more permanent girls in the pool than OD will add to the pool so the chance that you have to choose between 2 permanent girls is very high. You should try to empty your EpP pool as first goal, because if you had reached this you can use EpP Orbs while CE to avoid an growin MyP Pool and aditional can gain more girls in OD from EpP.

If you use the Draft Orb outside of DD you should choose allways a permanent EpP girl.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bolitho already gave most of the good advice. I'll add a big one I feel is missing though: you should avoid using super-resources such as Draft Orbs at all, if you can. They're panic buttons and safety nets for future rainy days, and stashing them up is the best move in the long run.

• Like 2