Hentai Heros Places of power

headlune

Give the player some way to prioritize money, gems, shards orbs etc

So you'll never win any more contest. Very smart 👿.

Let the player set the default time 7 hrs or more

Uh? The time depend on the girls you apply, can go from 7hrs to infinity, so you already decide...

Art needs an update

As practically 99% of the interface XD. Temporary PoP are relatively recent ayway.

Did you maxed out PoP? You know that Temporary PoP grow in level too as you do? After such stuff, they become quite efficient.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, headlune said:

Places of Power needs an update.  Give the player some way to prioritize money, gems, shards orbs etc. Let the player set the default time 7 hrs or more.  Art needs an update.

What? *scratches head* Fine, I've moved this to the actual "Suggestion" sub-forum. Your bottle has been sent into the ocean.

What you're saying is so vague it's not even clear what you want, and it would have been worth elaborating even more since you seem to strongly dislike a feature that's widely seen as excellent by the community.

Also, are you sure it's not just the PoPs in your own (presumably recent) account that could use an upgrade, rather than the feature as a whole getting reworked?

• Like 1

My places of power have had an update - the permanent ones now have new names that don't relate to the text. (Fuck the Law, Keep Them Guessing, Couch Surfing). No actual change though.

Edited by hS7

43 minutes ago, hS7 said:

My places of power have had an update - the permanent ones now have new names that don't relate to the text. (Fuck the Law, Keep Them Guessing, Couch Surfing). No actual change though.

That's global, purely a text change and not really relevant to this "suggestion". Which ran its course anyway. Moving on.

• Like 1