HentaiHeroes

On 15/02/2018 at 1:50 AM, sanjkame said:

Man,these new drawings are getting pretty much better. Loving arcana is awesome

You're so right!  Best and most kissable lips in the business!  Justine is pretty awsome too, but I was disappointed in the script for her affection scenes.  She's still a cardboard cut-out obsessed/possessive character of old and I would've liked to see her needy vulnerability explored more by a hero who is supposedly braver and could stand up to her now.  It was also a love event but I didn't see much evidence of any exploration of this with Justine (in contrast to the daily mission cameos with a mysteriously upset Bunny).

Here's my suggestion for a script.  The awakening of Justine...  Hero confronts her and asks: "Let's try this a different way.  I wanna find out more about you, not just that you're strong and can overpower me.  You're pretty damn sexy and beautiful to look at, but I reckon you might have a heart to match?  Will you let me find out?"  A shocked Justine replies, a tear dribbling into her mouth: "You... you like me!?  But nobody likes me!"  Hero:  "I think I could.  See, I'm getting really hard all by myself just thinking about discovering the real you...  And that look on your amazing face.  It's weird I know but I could actually love you..."  Justine:  "Wh..what?..."  They cuddle and he explores her lips gently with his own and she shivvers and tingles in anticipation as she tentatively strokes his cock.  She kicks the ropes and handcuffs under the bed, hoping he might forget about what she had planned.  That's three affection scenes right there.

• Like 1

The game is just amazing. My sugestion is to the creators to decrease the energy regeberation time a little, and If its possible, add more foot fetish scenes att the game. Im att the admittance If the dead and i've Just saw one, in juy Sea. Maybe there some through the game that i've not reached yet. But c'mon, foot fetish is just Awsome :D?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, krimh said:

The game is just amazing. My sugestion is to the creators to decrease the energy regeberation time a little, and If its possible, add more foot fetish scenes att the game. Im att the admittance If the dead and i've Just saw one, in juy Sea. Maybe there some through the game that i've not reached yet. But c'mon, foot fetish is just Awsome :D?

hehehe I already gave this suggestion. I hope now they listen

• Like 2

I can't be sure whether I am lucky or unlucky, I got Kelina the day before yesterday, Bonny yesterday and Jeanne today but I don't know if I will get Val Abrael or not and I wanna spin 10x epic pachinko to get Val kelina but I am pretty sure that the chances of getting her are too low.

Do you think I should spin 10x epic pachinko or just a normal epic pachinko and cross my fingers? Which is more beneficial?

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/325040/harem.htmlhttps://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/325040/harem.htmlWow got both events girls already at this stage. Now i can battle the high level trolls to get money to buy gifts so i can unlock  the affection level on these new girls :) 

Really liking the new troll levelling system you can get more money than before hand and it stays constant instead going up and down. It going to make unlocking the girls affection a bit easier. 

What do other people make of the new updates to the troll battles?

image.thumb.png.f0e42ac2be2f03625d23523419c87296.pnghttps://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/325040/harem.html

This is for Jesse Chan since she started this topic.  I'm hopeful Jessie, that you have the time to read this posting and I apologise in advance for its length.  In it, you could infer I'm being negative when I'm only negative about one aspect of this game.  Indeed, I remain enthusiastic for the game as a whole, but it would be too easy for people to infer that my criticisms are generally negative for the whole game structure.  I'm not.  I'm one of those odd guys (and some who know me would place emphasis on the word 'odd') who would describe himself as a feminist and who finds most R18 games as leading (in some impressionable guys) to an acute disrespect for women, their sexual rights and their femininity.  What I suggest here is another way and it suggests some subtle social engineering of such guys to allow them to think more broadly about female sexuality.

I'm back in business after ex-Cyclone Gita knocked out power in my city for 16 hours.  It was short and not so sweet.  Anyway, in an earlier post I made a criticism of some of the scripting for affection scenes, notably that for Loving Justine.  Now, having said that, the artwork keeps going from strength to strength and is now so skillfully executed that sometimes it's possible to become so engrossed in the subjects that one can mistake them for real people.

However, there is a real disconnect between the excellence of the artwork with its skillful illustration of human anatomy and muscle movement (expressed in sometimes quite subtle body language) and the script that accompanies it.  Last event (Lovely Moments) was a golden opportunity to explore love, real and developing love, but instead we still had the cardboard cut-out character dimension for the girls' affection scenes.  This opportunity was squandered with Justine and, by way of example, I urge members (and you Jessie) to read what I posted in a quote to someone else.  This was my alternative affection scene scripts for Justine.  She remained the same, mad, ultra-possessive demon she was when she first appeared in Back to School.

There is a more basic scripting problem with how she ultimately appeared in Loving Moments and that is the unlikelihood that our hero would be so physically weak and so lacking in any guile that he would again allow himself to fall prey to her attentions.  This simply doesn't ring true.  The newest manifestation of Justine in images is that she is simply lovely (one of the loveliest girls in HH) and very sexy, but this wasn't explored at all in the scripts to suggest that there might be another dimension to her and for how she might react to genuine compliments.  Psychologically, such an ultra-possessive and obsessive personality (sometimes manifest as borderline personality disorder - or BPD) is almost always highly vulnerable to a different kind of attention, honest and willingly given attention rather than forced, as I suggested in an earlier posting.  I suggested that Justine could be opened out by postive attention to her and suggesting she try a different approach and in my scenario she was shocked to tears that she could actually be found desirable by the subject of all her obsession.

I've advanced through two affection scenes with Val Red Battler (another absolute, drop-dead gorgeous beauty) and the scripts and scenes simply do not match this beauty or the demure and alluring look in her eyes or her gorgeous cleavage she initially was trying to minimise.  Instead, the scripts are just the same nympho animalistic approach to love where sex and love are confused.  Indeed, the term for sex in public is dogging and what an appropriate term this is!  Sure, Val Red Battler is a revival and the drawings and scripts first appeared a year ago, but HH could evolve and really think about what Valentine's Day could mean for future events.  We got the tiniest hint of this in the daily event mission scenes for Loving Moments (Heartbeat) when Bunny was upset and our hero gave her lots of love and attention without any sex.  Initially surprised by this she responded accordingly as just about any woman who loves her man would.  It suggested that Bunny is more than a hardcore nympho and that her heart can respond to genuine affection beyond succumbing to jealousy.  It was sad for me that the opportunity Bunny offered wasn't explored further.

Finally, I'm running six accounts in this game.  I say this, not to brag or suggest I might be a little weird, but three of those accounts belong to the two females in this household.  They gave me permission to take over their games when they became utterly and angrily bored with them (their only gripe is that they get all the notifications for my postings in their names in their email accounts.  I told them they can unsubscribe).

Indeed, I could imagine that there would be very few females who would remain interested in this game as it remains basically a male fantasy franchise and that's fine as far as it goes.  I don't really have a problem with it, but the game could be even better and broader in appeal.  If it were to be explored in the way I suggested then this might bring conventional heterosexual females on board.  The women in this home shared the excitement I feel whenever a girl drops, but they jokingly told me they'd love to see some 'hot guys' drop.  The rest of the game left them cold, however.  Also, back then when they were still playing, the artwork was not as good as it is now and character expression was not as well developed.  However, to develop a female perspective for this game would require an evolution in the artwork to explore female body language and male reponses to it (and not just the changing shape and size of his penis as she's sucking it, or, even worse, first appearing already erect, hard and insanely huge!).

Good news on the next Plain of Rituals quest: Chaaaarge!!  This was released without fanfare this time and was a very pleasant surprise, appearing sooner than expected considering the number of new events, webpage development and art and scriptwork required.  I don't suppose Lenaëlle would become available, but I expect she will appear in the next one, the penultimate.  There is one more quest in this world than in the previous ones.

I had a tentative visit to the arena after giving up on it earlier and found a few new incentives to keep me playing.  In the daily arena battles I can win surprises, including an extra 2 combativity points if I win 8 arena battles.  This is welcome, but I have a question... If you are already at 20 combativity points (or maximum below that if your XP level is less than 50) if you win an extra 2 for winning 8 arena battles, does this add to the total (even if hidden until some of it is used) or is this reward basically inclaimable?  Obviously it pays to play the arena when you are at combativity level 18 or less, or when you know you are not likely to win your 8th battle for the day in the round you are about to play.  Sometimes we can become distracted and forget to check combativity level before playing.

I've won a few surprise packages.  All have been useless equipment items (Charm or hardcore when I'm know-how).  I'm assuming the surprise reward for winning 16 daily battles would be worth somewhat more than winning 8 battles.

The formula for winning or losing mojo is still rather arcane (I understand if I loss to charm opponents this will cost me more), but the rest is unfathomable.  I would appreciate a post to explain in detail how the system works and how wins or losses are calculated.  Kinkoid made an attempt earlier but it remains pretty arcane.

Edited by Peregrine Took
typo

I had a tentative visit to the arena after giving up on it earlier and found a few new incentives to keep me playing.  In the daily arena battles I can win surprises, including an extra 2 combativity points if I win 8 arena battles.  This is welcome, but I have a question... If you are already at 20 combativity points (or maximum below that if your XP level is less than 50) if you win an extra 2 for winning 8 arena battles, does this add to the total (even if hidden until some of it is used) or is this reward basically unclaimable?  Obviously it pays to play the arena when you are at combativity level 18 or less, or when you know you are not likely to win your 8th battle for the day in the round you are about to play.  Sometimes we can become distracted and forget to check combativity level before playing.

I've won a few surprise packages.  All have been useless equipment items (Charm or hardcore when I'm know-how).  I'm assuming the surprise reward for winning 16 daily battles would be worth somewhat more than winning 8 battles.

The formula for winning or losing mojo is still rather arcane (I understand if I loss to charm opponents this will cost me more), but the rest is unfathomable.  I would appreciate a post to explain in detail how the system works and how wins or losses are calculated.  Kinkoid made an attempt earlier but it remains pretty arcane.

On 2/20/2018 at 11:17 PM, Gilbert said:

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/325040/harem.htmlhttps://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/325040/harem.htmlWow got both events girls already at this stage. Now i can battle the high level trolls to get money to buy gifts so i can unlock  the affection level on these new girls :) 

Really liking the new troll levelling system you can get more money than before hand and it stays constant instead going up and down. It going to make unlocking the girls affection a bit easier. 

What do other people make of the new updates to the troll battles?

image.thumb.png.f0e42ac2be2f03625d23523419c87296.pnghttps://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/325040/harem.html

the feeling when you play pachinko to get event girls, but get Hikea instead man

Congrats

• Like 1

On 23.2.2018 at 12:29 AM, Peregrine Took said:

I had a tentative visit to the arena after giving up on it earlier and found a few new incentives to keep me playing.  In the daily arena battles I can win surprises, including an extra 2 combativity points if I win 8 arena battles.  This is welcome, but I have a question... If you are already at 20 combativity points (or maximum below that if your XP level is less than 50) if you win an extra 2 for winning 8 arena battles, does this add to the total (even if hidden until some of it is used) or is this reward basically unclaimable?  Obviously it pays to play the arena when you are at combativity level 18 or less, or when you know you are not likely to win your 8th battle for the day in the round you are about to play.  Sometimes we can become distracted and forget to check combativity level before playing.

I know this is a bit late, you probably already know some of this but there are a few things were i can give an answer:

1. Your combativity points can exceed 20. Somewhere in this forum there is a screenshot that shows 22/20 after winning the daily.

2. The daily quest are not in their final form. In the patchnotes it said something about them changing in the future but they wanted the feature as such already implemented.

3. According to the wiki Mojo gets calculated after the ELO-System https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

20 minutes ago, GameRaven said:

3. According to the wiki Mojo gets calculated after the ELO-System https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

i believed that myself for some time but that's definitely wrong. a real ELO changes rating of both players, winner and looser. in this game only your own mojo value ever changes if you fight. your opponent's is not affected.

it was somewhat similar to ELO earlier on but the current system has nothing to do with it. the wiki is not yet up2date.

16 hours ago, GameRaven said:

I know this is a bit late, you probably already know some of this but there are a few things were i can give an answer:

1. Your combativity points can exceed 20. Somewhere in this forum there is a screenshot that shows 22/20 after winning the daily.

2. The daily quest are not in their final form. In the patchnotes it said something about them changing in the future but they wanted the feature as such already implemented.

That's good info, thanx.  I'll check out ELO-system.  Otherwise, the scoring is unintelligible to me and I'm keen for answers.

Hey, I've just noticed the new event, probably one of the calendar events.  I now know the name of the third member of the king's harem.  Do you remember: "Who cares about names, take off your pants handsome, we are counting on you."  So, her name is Pooky.  It somehow suits her.  She may be a bit plain, but she sure is cute and sassy.  While I was trying for her, Kimie dropped (not in this account though).  She was the last of Dark Lord's regular girls to drop.  If we get Nicole and Pooky, and have Kimie, we'll have all three of the king's harem girls.  Just a bit of trivia.

OK so I have been conducting reserch if you want to call it that concerning the arena battles and the contests.

[] Ok so you go to do an arena fight, your opponent in all respects is weaker than you and by all means you should win the battle easily but!!!!, you instead lose. Then you complain in the forums and you are told by a moderator that your opponent probably just crited more than you or they had the new 20% advantage over you because you are hardcore and they are know how , etc. so i decided to start doing a bit of research so to speak. everytime sumthing like that has happened to me, I check that players who beat me level and ego. I go to the tower of fame and i scroll up 10 pages from me and 10 pages below me and i cannot find the person who beat me anywhere in those 20 pages. I type in their name and i get sumone who is lvl 6 with the same name. This has happened approx 99% of the time i have checked. therefore the person i battled in the arena obviously does not exist period. so.......... are we sumtimes fighting ficticious player chars in the arena battles? from what i have seen that seems to be the case, but Ill let all of you interested in that possibility do your own research and see what conclusion you come too.

I would like to add just for assurance that I dont think all my opponents are fakes lol. I just fought a guy who had 1k less ego than me, was 9 levels higher than me and his only stat that was a bit higher than mine was his Know how, but of course (know how) was his specialty wich also gives me a 20% bonus over him, and also his crit was 14% compared to my 25% crit. lol I lost the battle, wich should have been impossible but whatever. Thats just another point for us all to look into because it should not be a possibilty with the new battle setup we have been introduced to. I looked the guy up and he apparently is a real player, or at least he has a profile.

I would also like to add that I only participate in battles in the arena that im like 95% sure I can win. If I compare all our stats and all of my opponents stats or half of them are above mine its going to obviously be a loss , so no point in fighting. And of course I decide that after taking all aspects of battle into consideration, level, ego, stats, crit, class, boosters, and their girls levels compared to mine.

[] Ok so all 3 contests end and you collect your rewards. then before you do anything else you close your web browser and restart it to keep any glitches from happening when starting a new contest. Ill use our current contests as examples. we currently have 1 contest running called (A symbiotic harem) that requires you to earn xp and give xp to girls and another contest called (minds and bodies synergy) that requires you to spend energy and give xp to girls. Ok so both contests require giving xp to girls to gain points, so if any player gives xp to girls their name should show up in both contests...... RIGHT!!!!???????? Ok so both contests when i started had 0 points from anyone. so i have 4 girls that were level 1 and 31 girls that were lvl 124. I leveled them all up to level 128 all at once using stockpiled books. ok so now i am in 1st place on (both)!!!!!!!! contest boards. its a 3 day contest. I am monitoring the names etc on both boards, and comparing them. all of the players with a high point count obviously have done as I have and have given alot of xp to girls...... RIGHT!!!!?????   Or at least that what you would think, but if that were the case that all thiose players would have their name on the leaderboard for (both)!!! contests and they dont. In fact if you compare both contests there is not a single name on either contest that are the same except for mine? wait what????? that makes no sense unless hmmmm???? unless these players are not giving xp to girls at all and instead spending mass money to refill their energy repeatedly so they can do the storyline faster earning mass points that way and or doing massive amounts of daily missions etc. oh wait no that wrong, because all players get the same amount of daily missions per day, also if they were spending mass money on energy refills and doing the storyline with said energy then again their name would appear in both contest leaderboards, 1 for spending energy and the other for earning xp, but they dont. So is there some cheat that allows players to add points to their name for just a single contest, or are the names being displayed in the contest similar to the battle arena names that may not even exist? Again dont just take my word for it, please do your own research on both of these subject matters and please let others know of your findings.

Something is not right. I should never have been able to come up with the findings that I have but I have been keeping track of all of this for the last month and thats what I have found. But again please check this stuff out for yourself and come up with your own thoughts and opinions.

Edited by Dragonmx6

4 minutes ago, Dragonmx6 said:

Ok so you go to do an arena fight, your opponent in all respects is weaker than you and by all means you should win the battle easily but!!!!, you instead lose. Then you complain in the forums and you are told by a moderator that your opponent probably just crited more than you or they had the new 20% advantage over you because you are hardcore and they are know how , etc. so i decided to start doing a bit of research so to speak. everytime sumthing like that has happened to me, I check that players who beat me level and ego. I go to the tower of fame and i scroll up 10 pages from me and 10 pages below me and i cannot find the person who beat me anywhere in those 20 pages. I type in their name and i get sumone who is lvl 6 with the same name. This has happened approx 99% of the time i have checked. therefore the person i battled in the arena obviously does not exist period. so.......... are we sumtimes fighting ficticious player chars in the arena battles? from what i have seen that seems to be the case, but Ill let all of you interested in that possibility do your own research and see what conclusion you come too.

Okay, you made two wrong assumptions here.
1. your opponents are not selected based on your position in the Tower of Fame. you get random opponents with about the same level as you (+-15 levels). so they could be anywhere in the Tower of Fame.
2. this game allows for multiple accounts with the same name. the one you get when typing in the name is therefore not automatically the same as the one you battled.

You only fight bots when your level is so high, that there's (almost) no account within the level range. So this only happens for the few that are level 230+.
Next time click on the opponent's picture before pressing the battle button. You go to their profile page and get all the info there.

29 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

1. your opponents are not selected based on your position in the Tower of Fame. you get random opponents with about the same level as you (+-15 levels). so they could be anywhere in the Tower of Fame.

I did say that i checked the opponents level, however i also said that I checked their ego as well. When i said i checked 10 pages above mt nameplace in the rankings and 10 pages below my nameplace in rankings, it was because their ego amount was close to mine and i was factoring in the possability that their ego number could possibly increase or decrease. Thats why i checked 10 pages above and 10 pages below i was searching for their ego amount in accordance with their name and they were no where to be found wich would be impossible. I was not searching for their name in accordance with their level.

29 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Next time click on the opponent's picture before pressing the battle button. You go to their profile page and get all the info there.

In the arena when you click on an opponents picture (or at least when I do) it takes me into the battle start phase and gives me the option to click the start battle button. It does not take me to the players profile page. However if you are looking at the contest page leaderboard and you click on a players name it does in fact take you to the players profile page. I am assuming you got the 2 mixed up, then again this is only an assumption.

Again I implore everyone to do their own research into the 2 potential issues that I stated above and give your own opinions and feedback.I do not expect anyone to take my words for 100% fact at all, wich is why I ask people to research  these issues out for themselves.

Edited by Dragonmx6

3 hours ago, Dragonmx6 said:

In fact if you compare both contests there is not a single name on either contest that are the same except for mine? wait what????? that makes no sense

It is quite normal for all 3 contests to have a different player pool. In fact if everything goes right your name should be the only one appearing in all 3 because all contests contain ~50 players which are of approximately the same level(at least that's the way it is intended to be). All 3 contests should always be seen separately, after all they dont start and end always at the same time. Sure they can overlap with some goals but that's really random.

you don´t get always +/-15 lv opponents in arena... about every 5 levels it increases the range of the opponents levels by 1. At low levels it looks like about the range is +/-20% of your level, but it can be a bit more at higher levels, I have not enough data for a formula yet. So somewhere around lv75 I guess the range is +/-15.

And about the contest playerpool: they seem to change at around ?lv40, first you get 24/ 48 kobans for 2nd to 4th/ 1st place, but in the "second lowest" pool it´s 30 / 66 kobans. Anyone know if it changes every 40 lv??