Critical Damage

Petyr

You only need to be concerned about it during arena fights when you are below levels 20 - 30.

With equipment upgrades and experience you will soon reach the maximum "critical damage" of 25%

As far as I know you cannot have a "critical damage" component greater than 25% as an example

if your critical damage is 20% and you receive a equipment upgrade of 8% critical damage your

increase will only take you to the maximum of 25%

Do not go out of your way to acquire critical damage upgrades you will get them soon enough.

If you going to fight an opponent in an arena battle and he has more of a critical damage percentage

than you do not be concerned as long as you are stronger than him in other factors, you can still beat him.

A couple of suggestions for you: Petyr you are a know-how player, get equipment upgrades

that favor "know-how" play 10X Great Pachinko as often as you can since you are just starting

out it is very cheap.  That is the best way to get better equipment and also do all your daily missions. 

Lastly save your Kobans, do not spend them to advance the game it is a waste of resources.

In short it's the chance you have of increasing your damage every time you attack it stops going up after you reach 25 percent chance of it happening also great pachinko is cheaper to play at low levels so if you just want items you're better off playing that than epic pachinko since the epic pachinko prices stay the same you have a chance of getting legendary items in great pachinko as well.

I suggest you go fight the dark lord if you have not gotten the event girl off him as well.

4 hours ago, Petyr said:

Thank you. And I invest my kobans in 10x Epic Pachinkos, should I stop those?
Also what do you mean by I am a "know-how"? Is each player assigned at type... and do you identify it?

Follow Nastar's advice and play 10X Great Pachinko now while it is still cheap, it will get very expensive

soon enough. (it costs me $322300 to play 10X Great Pachinko)

I stop playing Great Pachinko a while ago, what I win equipment wise is not better than what I already have

Where as in Epic Pachinko you can win some Legendary equipment that will truly improve your fighting stats.

Save your Kobans to play 1X or 10X Epic Pachinko later on, at your level it is easy to get girls for your harem

and later on it will be tougher.

Then when you get frustrated you will be able to get them by playing 1X or 10X Epic Pachinko

• Like 1

Yes, my character is a "know-how" but the highest ego i get is from Bunny as my alpha, so what should i do?  Rumiko is the best 3-star "know-how" I have who offers ego 14611 ego whereas Bunny gives 15408.

Edited by Petyr

2 hours ago, Petyr said:

Yes, my character is a "know-how" but the highest ego i get is from Bunny as my alpha, so what should i do?  Rumiko is the best 3-star "know-how" I have who offers ego 14611 ego whereas Bunny gives 15408.

Have you maxed out Bunny's affection? Are you winning most of your arena fights?

At the moment I think your battle team should be Alpha: Bunny, 2nd Rumiko, are they both maxed out?

Are you using the equipment that you own that gives you the best "Know-How" stats?

If they are offering equipment in the Market place that is significantly better "Know-How" wise then what you already own then buy it

Unless it costs  is in Kobans, only pay cash.

Always keep in mind that this is a game of PATIENCE it is meant to be played over months of time,

The 2 main goals of this game: 1,  is to gain as many Harem girls as possible. 2, acquire as many Kobans as possible.

Do not make the same mistake I did which was trying to rush through the worlds and challenges as quickly as possible.

You will end up "stuck" waiting for the developer's to add more worlds and challenge's

3 minutes ago, casey said:

Have you maxed out Bunny's affection? Are you winning most of your arena fights?

At the moment I think your battle team should be Alpha: Bunny, 2nd Rumiko, are they both maxed out?

Are you using the equipment that you own that gives you the best "Know-How" stats?

If they are offering equipment in the Market place that is significantly better "Know-How" wise then what you already own then buy it

Unless it costs  is in Kobans, only pay cash.

Always keep in mind that this is a game of PATIENCE it is meant to be played over months of time,

The 2 main goals of this game: 1,  is to gain as many Harem girls as possible. 2, acquire as many Kobans as possible.

Do not make the same mistake I did which was trying to rush through the worlds and challenges as quickly as possible.

You will end up "stuck" waiting for the developer's to add more worlds and challenge's

Yes, both the girls are maxed out and I keep somewhat equal balance in all stats... charm, know-how and hardcore all somewhere near 1500. I usually fight Edwarda to gain maximum cash... but currently in arena for contests. Yes, I win almost all fights.

36 minutes ago, Petyr said:

Yes, both the girls are maxed out and I keep somewhat equal balance in all stats... charm, know-how and hardcore all somewhere near 1500. I usually fight Edwarda to gain maximum cash... but currently in arena for contests. Yes, I win almost all fights.

So no worries mate, keep up the good fight:D

You are aware that you can buy "stats"

I myself try to keep a balanced team like yourself, but some players maintain that you should weight your team towards your speciality.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/12/2017 at 6:38 AM, Petyr said:

What is exactly the purpose of critical damage? 

In some cases it's called luck.  For instance, some equipment that offer critical damage percentages are described as 'lucky such-and-such...'  Indeed, the old perv's explanation of the store setup has a four leaf clover icon to indicate luck.  I think critical damage replaced this.  A higher percentage in your critical damage display means the greater the chance of inflicting severe damage to your opponent's ego (even wiping it out completely in one fell swoop).  Similarly if an opponent has significantly higher critical damage than you, you have a real chance of being beaten.  I think it's maxed out at 25%. It is a useful thing to have in your equipment, to me more valuable than endurance (the blue heart icon).  In my case, I try to increase my attack power by selecting girls with the best attack stats to match my own specialty, followed by matching high value equipment.  If you can blast them early on you don't need endurance.  I still haven't quite worked out how defense against opposing specialties works, but it seems to limit the degree to which opponents are able to inflict damage.  In any case critical damage overrides this and offers its own attack power.  Early on in your game, it can be handy to use the boosters offered.  These are often dropped as rewards when you win arena battles against other players.

hey guys, don't mean to hijack thread, but I didn't want to create a new thread because I have questions related to critical damage.

Since I've reached the 25% max, does this mean I can dispose/sell everything that just offers critical damage? I have an item that offers 10% critical damage. There's no point in arming myself since the CD doesn't go above 25% which I can reach even if I'm not armed with a single thing. Should we sell all CD items or are the developers going to create a new feature where it may be used? Why are CD items dropped/given via missions/pachinko if they are basically useless? If I may suggest, can you perhaps add a booster in market/game that when equipped with increases potential CD to higher levels?

7 hours ago, t6gear said:

hey guys, don't mean to hijack thread, but I didn't want to create a new thread because I have questions related to critical damage.

Since I've reached the 25% max, does this mean I can dispose/sell everything that just offers critical damage?

Sure, why not? You could always do that anyway :P

More seriously: yah, you won't get any higher than 25%.

10 hours ago, t6gear said:

Since I've reached the 25% max, does this mean I can dispose/sell everything that just offers critical damage? I have an item that offers 10% critical damage. There's no point in arming myself since the CD doesn't go above 25% which I can reach even if I'm not armed with a single thing. Should we sell all CD items or are the developers going to create a new feature where it may be used? Why are CD items dropped/given via missions/pachinko if they are basically useless? If I may suggest, can you perhaps add a booster in market/game that when equipped with increases potential CD to higher levels?

I myself have been selling all critical damage equipment and boosters as I acquired them for many levels now as like you I believe they are useless.

However I've read recently from some posters in the know that there is going to be a game revamp sometime after the new year where by boosters

will become much more useful and it won't surprise me if the developers do something with critical damage to

59 minutes ago, casey said:

I myself have been selling all critical damage equipment and boosters as I acquired them for many levels now as like you I believe they are useless.

However I've read recently from some posters in the know that there is going to be a game revamp sometime after the new year where by boosters

will become much more useful and it won't surprise me if the developers do something with critical damage to

where the boosters MIGHT become useful.
there are no details on what they are actually doing, other than revamping the pvp system.

On 12/30/2017 at 5:27 PM, t6gear said:

Yes, I've done just that.  Because of an early windfall acquisition of legendary equipment items, my CD suddenly went up to 25%.  I decided to play around by using equipment that offered no CD, replacing some that did, but  I noticed that CD was not diminished.  So I kept replacing equipment that included CD with those that didn't and I found I had to replace quite a few items before CD percentage dropped.  In the end, I acquired some high value equipment items that upped my battle stats of know-how considerably.  Critical damage items are especially handy to have early on in your game when battling other players to win contests (where arena battle wins gearn more than battling the Dark Lord, Ninja Spy, Gruntt or Edwarda and offer twice the chances of wins and payouts).  In arena battles wins can pay out (say) booster items instead of cash.  Jujuba berries provide critical damage attack and they are useful to collect early on.