Regarding balance in the game

Haile

This is a constructive critique of the balance, and lack thereof, in your game.  I'm including imbalances that are both in and against my favor.

In my favor:
-gaining levels on the girls is absurdly cheap
-the battle mechanic yields a lot of money- in fact, it's my primary form of making it, particularly against the CPU opponents
-daily adventures level me up pretty quickly

Against my favor:
-the cost in affection to reach an upgrade for the next level of girls is outrageous.  I tend to save up in the millions just for this
-Pachinko is a no-win scenario for me
-jujubles are of no consequence to those of us who have hit the 25% crit limit
-$3.8 mil for level five is pretty outrageous
-boosters sell for next to nothing- they used to sell for way too much so you probably overcorrected this

In balance:
-legendary items are exactly as rare as they should be in the market
-the cost for the next level of girls is mostly fair, with the exception of the above
-the daily prize is about right
-items sell for 40%

Overall, it's a pretty good game that could be better, but unless you're talking about something like Ocarina of Time or Super Mario Odyssey, that's pretty much true for all games.

Edited by Haile

I'd also like to suggest some form of a trade system between players, be it items or girls.  I recognize this may be absurdly difficult given the programming in this game, and I totally get if it's shot down, but it is a nice idea.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Haile said:

I'd also like to suggest some form of a trade system between players, be it items or girls.  I recognize this may be absurdly difficult given the programming in this game, and I totally get if it's shot down, but it is a nice idea.

It has been stated multiple times by kinkoid that item or girl trade system is not going to happen, because this is an incentive to multi accounts and account theft.

since almost everyone has 25 crit chance now, with all the items given out, jujubes should, instead of increasing your crit chances, decrease the crit chances of your enemy. (or they should introduce another type of booster which does exactly that.)
this would also have the benefit of equipping more crit+ equipment making already sense, with maybe all the effects stacking so if you were (in theory, for example) at 30% crit and the enemy's booster reduced this by 10% you would still have 20 % crit chance instead of 15 %