Event girl drop rate

Crimson scale

17 hours ago, DHarry said:

Gruntt is a twofaced bastard for me. So far, his event girls always dropped, and pretty fast too. But I'm playing this 6 months now and not a single if his boss girls... He's so greedy. ?

same for me with him, I got one of his girls and haven't gone back yet, but his event girls always drop for me, and quick too

Since talking about the Christmas event is apparently not possible the second the event ends, I'll have to place the reply here. I posted 30 min before the end I was going for a final shot. Well, the result:

Final shot missed. I'm second guessing the sense of trying considering the amount of money and possibly kobans from contests you miss out on. A girl would be worth it, but a small chance of maybe a girl or nothing... I don't know.  At least I used my kobans well, because I had a boss girl drop, so I gave it a shot. Got one of Bremens girls sadly, not a Christmas girl. So, aside from Bunny, not a big success for me this event. Happy I did get Bunny though, as there are people that didn't even get 1 girl this time. 

there are ~1.5M players spread out over Nutaku and here.
obviously there are going to be enough players every event without a girl, or just one of the two girls.
nothing new under the sun there.

I had no event girl during the Spring Break event last year, and that's a two weeks event.
point is, it will happen to us all (apart from those players who will just buy them if they don't get them the normal way, but ignore those players).

all you can hope for is a better treatment by the RNGoddess next time.

• Thanks 1

I really don't care about the 1.5 million other players. I'm here talking about myself and my questioning my strategy of going for a girl 7 days straight, giving up money etc when there is no guarantee this efford will pay off somehow. It is what it is and maybe others were thinking the same.

And yes, I understand random, rng etc. Nowhere I stated otherwise. One effect or RNG is that there will be people here on the forum saying "yay, I got the girl" and people that say, "well shucks, i didn't get this or that girl". So, point is, it IS new for some people every time and it is something you'll have to read about if you keep coming to these threads. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

I really don't care about the 1.5 million other players. I'm here talking about myself and my questioning my strategy of going for a girl 7 days straight, giving up money etc when there is no guarantee this efford will pay off somehow. It is what it is and maybe others were thinking the same.

And yes, I understand random, rng etc. Nowhere I stated otherwise. One effect or RNG is that there will be people here on the forum saying "yay, I got the girl" and people that say, "well shucks, i didn't get this or that girl". So, point is, it IS new for some people every time and it is something you'll have to read about if you keep coming to these threads. ?

Not sure what strategy there is to follow... you either want the girl or you don't. That's all there is to it. If you do want the girl, you shall have to suffer money loss and the chance of not getting anything. There's never a guarantee for anything.

Also, I know there will be new people everytime. And I will keep repeating the same thing as long as I am here.

With all due respect to HH, because they provide a pretty entertaining game, but I don't understand why you'd spend xx amount of money just to try and get a virtual girl? And I say virtual in the broadest sense of the word because if the website should go down for whatever reason then you can kiss your harem goodbye.

I'm not trying to be overly negative here, I'm also not trying to scare people off, but I do think you should take this into consideration nonetheless. What are you buying into?  I'm enjoying myself, it's a fun game, and that's also why I'm active on these forums. I consider that to be another way to show some support, one which might even have longer lasting effects than just buying in.

You win some, you lose some. If you can't effect defeat and try to cash in then I fear you're only wasting your money over this.

• Like 2

I'm posting this here, as they closed the Christmas Event thread: I find it really disappointing that we weren't given at least Christmas Day as well to fight bosses in an attempt to get Christmas Bunny or Winter Agate.

After farming for 16 hrs a day all week, it's quite frustrating to get neither of them. They should have given us Christmas Day as well and double odds on that day to those who didn't get any of the girls yet, did play every day and had at least 25 boss fights a day.

11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Not sure what strategy there is to follow... you either want the girl or you don't. That's all there is to it. If you do want the girl, you shall have to suffer money loss and the chance of not getting anything. There's never a guarantee for anything.

Also, I know there will be new people everytime. And I will keep repeating the same thing as long as I am here.

That's strategy. It's choosing a way to go at it, weighing in the chance of failure.  It is not just a simple choice of wanting the girl or not as that, as you say yourself, is not a given thing. 

Also, have fun repeating yourself to every person that doesn't get one every event. Must be an exciting thing to do. ?