pooplool

First I want to say that if you want to show off your girls, then please put them in the original pose to prevent spoilers for others.
--- EDIT: or place them behind spoiler tags of course xD ---

So I will be the first to show off things then.

on my 2nd account here on hh.com I have created this:
from left to right (pose I actually use between brackets behind the girl): Festival Titania (4), Rumiko (2), Treasure (4), Christmas Bunny (2), Summer Red Battler (4), Me (xD), Travel Juliette (2), Mala (1), Arcana (3) and Flight Attendant (4).
pose 1 is the original pose, pose 4 is the last pose (just as extra clearification). And I don't use any girl with 5 stars so no problems there.

image.thumb.png.1561c590586a276623dc77c22d1d5a1c.png

on my main account on nutaku I have created this:
Val Abraël (3), Beach Samane (2), Rumiko (2), Stephanie (4), Mala (1), Travel Arcana (4), Halloween Juliette (4), Easter Bunny (3), Val Red Battler (1).

image.png

On a last note, my "profile" on Nutaku:
image.png.d59fc62ac3a607bd0053f489a5303d77.png
I seem to have started just 3 days (I think it's 3 days at least, maybe it's 4 O.o) after the game started on Nutaku xD.

Edited by Chthugha
stupid spoiler tags not working the way I wanted it to work
  • Like 2

Yeah the display of my girls at the beach is quite good.  It is possible to organise one's display of the girls to tell quite a story, or even fighting one another!  In my oldest account I now have 40 girls to choose from, but, boasting aside, getting Cunegonde and Marina to drop from Bremen is still an exercise in futility.  I'd love to have Marina at the beach, as that name implies she's a girl of the sea.  The only way I could get her and Cunegonde was in Epic Pachinko.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 11:20 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah the display of my girls at the beach is quite good.  It is possible to organise one's display of the girls to tell quite a story, or even fighting one another!  In my oldest account I now have 40 girls to choose from, but, boasting aside, getting Cunegonde and Marina to drop from Bremen is still an exercise in futility.  I'd love to have Marina at the beach, as that name implies she's a girl of the sea.  The only way I could get her and Cunegonde was in Epic Pachinko.

40!!! wow 

5 hours ago, pooplool said:

40!!! wow 

Yeah, now it's 41, soon to be 42 when I get Robin), but remember I've been going since the Northern Hemisphere Summer (my Winter) of last year so persistence pays off.  In my oldest games, because I'd cleaned Finalmecia out of her battle team, I went back to tease Bremen again (so far without success to get Marina whom I really want).  I've managed to get both event drop girls from the Dark Lord and Grunt (still trying to get Snowboard Hari in my oldest game).  They make for a great display in my beach profile, even though they're meant to be parading in the snow!  If you've managed to get both the Winter Chill event girls (Hari and Bunny's Mother) to drop and you've upgraded their affection stars, you will notice some rather clever humour where Hari gets some lovely revenge on her milf mother.  I'll say no more because I don't want to spoil the surprise, but the artwork is really well done and the expressions on Hari's face are priceless.

On 12/21/2017 at 12:24 AM, Chthugha said:

First I want to say that if you want to show off your girls, then please put them in the original pose to prevent spoilers for others.
--- EDIT: or place them behind spoiler tags of course xD ---

So I will be the first to show off things then.

on my 2nd account here on hh.com I have created this:
from left to right (pose I actually use between brackets behind the girl): Festival Titania (4), Rumiko (2), Treasure (4), Christmas Bunny (2), Summer Red Battler (4), Me (xD), Travel Juliette (2), Mala (1), Arcana (3) and Flight Attendant (4).
pose 1 is the original pose, pose 4 is the last pose (just as extra clearification). And I don't use any girl with 5 stars so no problems there.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.1561c590586a276623dc77c22d1d5a1c.png

on my main account on nutaku I have created this:
Val Abraël (3), Beach Samane (2), Rumiko (2), Stephanie (4), Mala (1), Travel Arcana (4), Halloween Juliette (4), Easter Bunny (3), Val Red Battler (1).

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

On a last note, my "profile" on Nutaku:
image.png.d59fc62ac3a607bd0053f489a5303d77.png
I seem to have started just 3 days (I think it's 3 days at least, maybe it's 4 O.o) after the game started on Nutaku xD.

Oops!! Fair enough.  Didn't think of that!  It may be a bit late now, but I'll review my profile and wind the girls back to their entry level images.  Sorry.

1 minute ago, Adrian'smole said:

Oops!! Fair enough.  Didn't think of that!  It may be a bit late now, but I'll review my profile and wind the girls back to their entry level images.  Sorry.

That comment was meant for on the forum, btw.
I wouldn't do that on your own profile page.
People clicking on your girl display are spoiling themselves.
On here we are spoiling others, by posting them, so give them a fair warning or no spoiler at all.

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

That comment was meant for on the forum, btw.
I wouldn't do that on your own profile page.
People clicking on your girl display are spoiling themselves.
On here we are spoiling others, by posting them, so give them a fair warning or no spoiler at all.

Your point is well made.  I stopped posting advanced images of girls in the forum after I was told off for posting a 3 star image of Clarisse dropping in the missions screen LONG after the Sport event had closed.  There was some odd glitch in the game that caused this to happen and I wanted to point it out.  If people really want spoilers they could also go to the wiki site.  I've done so.  That's how I found out how drop-dead gorgeous Val Red Battler is.  Apart from her big boobs, I'm a Red Battler fan anyway.

1 hour ago, Adrian'smole said:

Your point is well made.  I stopped posting advanced images of girls in the forum after I was told off for posting a 3 star image of Clarisse dropping in the missions screen LONG after the Sport event had closed.  There was some odd glitch in the game that caused this to happen and I wanted to point it out.  If people really want spoilers they could also go to the wiki site.  I've done so.  That's how I found out how drop-dead gorgeous Val Red Battler is.  Apart from her big boobs, I'm a Red Battler fan anyway.

Then you would LOVE my nutaku team xD

Val Red Battler as Alpha, and the other two versions of Red Battler as Beta and Omega :x

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Then you would LOVE my nutaku team xD

Val Red Battler as Alpha, and the other two versions of Red Battler as Beta and Omega :x

Great minds, eh!  I started the game just too late to get to enjoy Summer Red Battler, which is a real bummer cos it appears her know-how battle stats are really great - not top but up there.  She would've matched my specialty really well.  Apart from the fact I always love looking at her.  I hope for a summer revival (my winter).:(

12 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Great minds, eh!  I started the game just too late to get to enjoy Summer Red Battler, which is a real bummer cos it appears her know-how battle stats are really great - not top but up there.  She would've matched my specialty really well.  Apart from the fact I always love looking at her.  I hope for a summer revival (my winter).:(

There will be. They plan on doing a revival event on every event of last year.
And the best news for you is that both Val Red Battler and Summer Red Battler are on a boss.
Less exciting is that they are both on Dark Lord -_-

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

There will be. They plan on doing a revival event on every event of last year.
And the best news for you is that both Val Red Battler and Summer Red Battler are on a boss.
Less exciting is that they are both on Dark Lord -_-

I agree. Groan!  Although drops seem to be easier from Dark Lord, the payout on a win is crap and it doesn't do my competitiveness in contests any good at all either.  I'll focus on my newer games to try to get them because I have better luck with them anyway.  I can understand why Dark Lord is so popular for captured event girls though.  Those new to the game have a real chance of winning them.  In my second newest game I was able to win Snowboard Hari off him quite quickly, but I had to wait ages to complete Ninja Village before I had any chance of winning her mother.  Talk about last minute!  It's the last two event missions to go and I've only just made it to Invaded Kingdom to battle Gruntt.  No luck in getting her yet.  There's been a drought of girls dropping for me lately.  I'm not having any luck while the old guru is battle judge, but I had Bonny drop in another game recently while Dame Charmante was judge.  I'm going to bomb out in 10 play Epic Pachinko though.  I won't have quite enough kobans to try for cutie Sophie in any of my games, so I might have a few spins singly to see how I get on.  I just might keep accumulating kobans for the Valentine's Day revival.  I got Gossy in a single spin, though.  By the way, she seems to be a good candidate for those wanting a dominatrix harem - skinny but interesting.  Love the horseback ride analogy in her last affection scene.

I did get Summer Red. Looking forward to Val. Also happy with her getting a 5 star option as I think the 3 star picture doesn't do her justice. 

On the profile thing, this is hilarious. If you put 2 star bunny's mom behind you on the beach background, it looks like Hari is throwing her clothes in the ocean. ?

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/225527/profile.html

• Like 2

On 1/14/2018 at 2:16 PM, DHarry said:

I did get Summer Red. Looking forward to Val. Also happy with her getting a 5 star option as I think the 3 star picture doesn't do her justice. 

On the profile thing, this is hilarious. If you put 2 star bunny's mom behind you on the beach background, it looks like Hari is throwing her clothes in the ocean. ?

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/225527/profile.html

Yeah, that would be a crackup.  I'll check it out.  I had fun with Rumiko and Shadow Astis having a kind of kick-boxing battle.  Hari is just the cutest, eh, and she puts her MILF spoiler nicely in her place.  I agree with 3 star Red Battler.  Artistry was not the best, but she's truly gorgeous in her affection scenes.  If you haven't upgraded her to five stars yet, you'll find out if you are a fan of hers.

• 3 weeks later...