Money - Best option?

ZeroZero

If not for the high cost of 5 star affection I might actually pull ahead money wise.  

Currently fighting a boss, even with a .0001% chance of a girl drop, is worth 5-6 times as much money as a Battling other players.

Is there any reason to switch to Battling players instead of fighting a Boss? 

I'm low ranked for my level.  Is that why Battling provides minimal cash? (level 140ish ranked more than 19,000th)

Boss provides >18k  Battle provides ~3k and weak item.  Even with double the number of Battles possible its not profitable.

14 minutes ago, ZeroZero said:

If not for the high cost of 5 star affection I might actually pull ahead money wise.  

Currently fighting a boss, even with a .0001% chance of a girl drop, is worth 5-6 times as much money as a Battling other players.

Is there any reason to switch to Battling players instead of fighting a Boss? 

I'm low ranked for my level.  Is that why Battling provides minimal cash? (level 140ish ranked more than 19,000th)

Boss provides >18k  Battle provides ~3k and weak item.  Even with double the number of Battles possible its not profitable.

if you want money, battle the bosses.
it's as simple as that.

well, there is a small caveat; you need to be in at least world 5 (or was it 6) for that.

3 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

Other than contests is there ever any reason to battles other players past world 2

well, at least up to w4 it will give you more money/bp. and I think at w5 it is approximately equal.
the other reason is that some people want to level up quickly and battle gives xp.

5 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

Other than contests is there ever any reason to battles other players past world 2

You get experience so you level faster which means you get energy refills faster due to free energy refill every 10 levels you also get gifts and boosters (don't sell these they will most likely get fixed in the future)

19 hours ago, natstar said:

You get experience so you level faster which means you get energy refills faster due to free energy refill every 10 levels you also get gifts and boosters (don't sell these they will most likely get fixed in the future)

Unless you have some inside information, I disagree with your advice about saving boosters.

As for speeding through levels by participating in arena battles I think this is generally a weak strategy also.

Currently I've been trapped:| in "Trapped City" for almost 3 weeks now because of my mistake of racing through levels

Energy refills were useless to me as I had 100 energy points already when I hit levels 140, 150, and 160

I suggest that the #1 goal of the game is to get girls for your harem, therefore forget leveling up,  go farm girls you don't have

and play Epic Pachinko

Edited by casey
sentence error

Dev team has stated on discord that next major update will be rebuilt battle system and PvP. It's due for first trimester 2018 in the current planning.

This update will, among many other things (boss levelling, search function in ToF, ladder, rewards, tweaks for the battle resolution system,...) aim to make the boosters relevant again.

Will it succeed in this task? It's too early to tell. But saving your boosters for now seems to be the wise course of action, unless you REALLY need the little money boosters can provide you with.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tristelune said:

Dev team has stated on discord that next major update will be rebuilt battle system and PvP. It's due for first trimester 2018 in the current planning.

This update will, among many other things (boss levelling, search function in ToF, ladder, rewards, tweaks for the battle resolution system,...) aim to make the boosters relevant again.

Will it succeed in this task? It's too early to tell. But saving your boosters for now seems to be the wise course of action, unless you REALLY need the little money boosters can provide you with.

that would mean you have to get them first though, and that means you have to do pvp battles, which is not what he wants to do. :P

Tower of fame search feature will also most likely be fixed so you can look at more than one name at a time so it's not just boosters that will be fixed you just need to look at them costing kobans in the market to know that they're not as powerful as they should be so the change should not be a surprise also i think that they will increase the money and exp you get in arena as well it will most likely scale with level also i hope they give better affection/gift items as a reward as well they might be able to do it based on the number of harem members