At equal power some girls give more benefits, why?

fsdfsd

Hi, I'm a level 355 player.

I've recently noticed that some girls give more bonuses than others for the same power and I don't understand on what basis, does anyone know more?

For example, Zoya and Taurus are both 5-star level 500 (with a total power of 12500 both), but Zoya gives a 1000 bonus to attunement over Taurus.
I put screenshots below.

Others that I've noticed give strange increases are: Michaela (attack boost), Jezebel (ego boost), Elphiba (defense boost) and indeed Zoya (harmony boost).
While Love Bunny, Taurus, Atina, Golden Rabbi and Beatrix having the same total power give nothing.

Who knows why?

2023-02-09 (1).png

13 hours ago, fsdfsd said:

Hi, I'm a level 355 player.

Welcome to the forum. Please pay attention to how things are done here. Post your questions in the Question & Answer subforum, not in General Discussion. Also, don't use tags by default, let alone a ton of it; it serves no purpose and can be a bit annoying to remove. Thx.

• Sad 1

Thanks a lot guys, I understood everything, unfortunately my problem was that due to a bug (you can see it for some of my browser installations) it didn't let me open the Synergy panel and therefore I've never been able to see it before now.

But now that I see it, I understand everything.

I'm sorry you have mods, I won't use tags anymore and I'll be more careful before posting

P.S.:  I also tried to switch browsers but it won't open for me, has anyone ever had the same problem?

Edited by fsdfsd
Help me
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fsdfsd said:

I'm sorry you have mods

I hope (and I'm guessing) this is a phrasing issue and you're actually glad the forum has mods. ^^

I won't use tags anymore and I'll be more careful before posting

Appreciated, thank you.

I also tried to switch browsers but it won't open for me, has anyone ever had the same problem?

Many players yes, but it's a bit too vague to be able to steer you in the right direction. There are only a few fully supported browsers. FireFox and Chrome are the biggest two (then I know there's a couple more but it's kinda niche stuff like Edge and maybe Safari?). For instance, Opera isn't officially a "supported browser", as in Kinkoid doesn't guarantee the game will be 100% compatible with it (even though it works like a charm for many players).

What browser(s) have you tried playing the game on and experienced problems with?

• Thanks 1

Sorry, I'm happy that there are very active and good mods here, I don't know English well and I use the automatic translator, but sometimes it's wrong.

However, I'm running Windows 10 with basic Chrome, no add-ons.

Now that I understand how battles really work it's not a serious problem, I can calculate the percentages by hand, but it would be nice to be able to understand why it doesn't work well for me.

What information would you need to help me?

Thx

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fsdfsd said:

However, I'm running Windows 10 with basic Chrome, no add-ons.

Then it should work. Try deleting cache and cookies and reloading the game, this might fix the issue.

If you can, try playing on FireFox to see if you experience the same problem or not.

If the problem persists, please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

• Thanks 1