market item

Habi

21 minutes ago, casey said:

Only if you have any problems winning arena battles otherwise you can buy a lot of affection items

to level up your girls with a 1.345 million

i forgot to mention that money isn't quite an issue for me atm. no problems in arena aswell (you can inspect my profile :P). i'm hesitating anyways because such an amount of money for something that is a sidegrade at max is a hard decision. i probably won't buy it. but i'm still curious of what you think.

Edited by Habi

7 hours ago, Habi said:

i forgot to mention that money isn't quite an issue for me atm. no problems in arena aswell (you can inspect my profile :P). i'm hesitating anyways because such an amount of money for something that is a sidegrade at max is a hard decision. i probably won't buy it. but i'm still curious of what you think.

If money is not a concern, then this item will definitely be an improvement over what you already have.

I played 10X Epic Pachinko a couple days back @ level 170 and the legendary equipment that I won isn't as good as what you have available to buy.

The fact that you can buy it for cash as opposed to having to spend Kobans is an added bonus

Also if money is not important than this item is nice to have in your inventory in case you need it in the future.

I read in the New Year's summary and update that changes are going to be made to arena battles and battles with bosses to make them more competitive

therefore I think it would be wise to have the strongest battle team possible.

I've tried to look @ your profile and found someone who is @ level 6 with 4 girls

3 minutes ago, casey said:

I've tried to look @ your profile and found someone who is @ level 6 with 4 girls

That's most likely not him.
This game allows name to be used for different accounts, and you only get one of them.
(I see the same account in ToF)

It's up to you since at least it does not cost kobans they're doing a pvp revamp soon for arena.

The hardcore and charm stat just reduce the damage you take from people who have that as their main stat and endurance increases your health and reduces damage taken as well but since it has less know how you will do less damage.

2 hours ago, Cytheria said:

How can you buy this item with money ??

When items like this one appear in the shop and i hover over them the tooltip always shows me that they cost kobans to buy them.

If you look at the very first post in this thread, you will see that "Habi" had the opportunity to buy a "Super Sexy Magical Skirt" for $1345995

Which offered very good battle stats